Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Then we should help him take care of his security and ban him.
    Indifference is Bliss

Comment

• Originally posted by Wezil View Post
      It may just be when he passes out.
      It could be that however Serb has been having "Serb rants" about the unstoppable might of the mighty armies of Russia and the Russians are getting nowhere. Perhaps Serb has gone quiet following this lack of success for the armies of Russia?

Comment

• he only seems to be active friday and saturday? I was at zombie camp last week, but I'm home this weekend and I'll monitor things more closely
        I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
        [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

• Originally posted by self biased View Post
          he only seems to be active friday and saturday? I was at zombie camp last week, but I'm home this weekend and I'll monitor things more closely
          Let's just ban him for his own security
          Indifference is Bliss

Comment

• I am disappointed to have to remind everyone that telling another user to "kill themselves" or any other reasonabe facsimilie thereof is unacceptable here at Apolyton.

Dinner has earned a two month stay in Mingapulco for this transgression, having been warned several times in the past.

Comment

• Furthermore, and this is just me so far, I'd advocate sanctions for posts that amount to nothing but "Go ***** yourself". There's been too much of that action lately, deserved or not.
              AC2- the most active SMAC(X) community on the web.
              JKStudio - Masks and other Art

No pasarán

Comment

• I bet dinner was drunk.
                but yes people should not tell people to go end that wonderful god's gift (half joking - but two months maybe is a lot - thank you _

Comment

• 2 months is WAY too steep of a punishment. One week at most. Other people get away with much worse than what he said.
                  "

Comment

• That really is long.
                    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• I suggested a week, myself, in private - but two months is for many past offences of the same sort and after repeated warnings, I understand.
                      AC2- the most active SMAC(X) community on the web.
                      JKStudio - Masks and other Art

No pasarán

Comment

• I say it fits, Oerdin's current offense is a long standing big no-no, going back several administrations.
                        Order of the Fly
                        Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

• A two month is ridiculous particularly since sometimest other members appear to deliberately provoke him.

Comment

• N35t0r
                            N35t0r commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Yeah, and cut Putin some slack, Ukraine was totally provoking him!

• Wezil
                            Wezil commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Oerdin is provoked by reality.

• We need a sticky thrade, for arguing with moderator decisions!

Comment

• Two months? Wow. Hope the weather is nice in Mingapulco right now....
                            "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

• Egbert
                              Egbert commented
                              Editing a comment
                              The moderators forgot to take their meds and thus Oerdin has been consigned to Tartarus for two months.

• Serb has repeatedly used hateful slurs and and has a long and storied history of flooding threads to an unacceptable degree with hateful invective. For this, he has been banned for three months.

Comment

Working...
                            X