Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LOL you want me to leave,... just because I prefer kid over you?!!!

hahaashahhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa I won't

Comment

• However, if I made your life hard in any way do tell me and I'll try to rectify it

Don't chase me away because of opinion Ming

Comment

• And what exactly is "sad".
        You asked, and I stated why I deleted it.
        You have already started multiple threads with Serb in the title, and I'm bored with it.
        We have a unstated rule about starting threads about other posters. I always ignore one or two if they aren't insulting, and if the person in the title doesn't ask me to delete it.
        So since there were far too many of those threads on the first page, it's time to get it under control before everybody is starting threads about everybody else. We saw that happen in the past and it won't happen again.
        Keep on Civin'
        RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• And what exactly is "sad".ou asked, and I stated why I deleted it.
          You have already started multiple threads with Serb in the title, and I'm bored with it.
          We have a unstated rule about starting threads about other posters. I always ignore one or two if they aren't insulting, and if the person in the title doesn't ask me to delete it.
          So since there were far too many of those threads on the first page, it's time to get it under control before everybody is starting threads about everybody else. We saw that happen in the past and it won't happen again.

Fine. I get it. You're the boss. Now I'm asking you did you delete the post about kid because it was jsut another post about a user or did you delete it because it was a post praising someone you don't like?

Yeah I get private initiative

Again if I make your life as a mod difficult I'll try and rectify it

Don't chace opinion man, you're much better than that

Comment

• You are the one trying to make this personal
            I don't care if you post or not.
            I do care about spam and that people behave themselves.
            And again, nothing is forcing you to post here.
            If you don't like my rules on my site, tough.
            Keep on Civin'

Comment

• Yeah I don't think I broke some rule

I think you got angry because I supported kid,

what did I do that was wrong?

spam? fine

I'll curtail it

but come on Ming

Comment

• Originally posted by Bereta_Eder View Post
                Fine. I get it. You're the boss. Now I'm asking you did you delete the post about kid because it was jsut another post about a user or did you delete it because it was a post praising someone you don't like?
                Frankly, I didn't even read the post... I didn't care what it said, but I did care that it was another "personal" thread started.
                Zee kind of praises Kid all the time (or so Kid thinks so) and I have no problem with his posts until I think they cross the line into spam.
                I've deleted many Serb posts when he goes on a drunk posting spree, but have not problem with his whole anti America stuff.
                Kid posts his wild ass conspiracy theories all the time, as he only gets shut down when he falls into his old I'm just posting insults now mode...
                Decisions are made for insults, spam, and keeping the forums running in the way I want.
                Like or dislike have nothing to do with it

Keep on Civin'

Comment

• Your site...

yep it is your site

but it is a greek site

And you'll indeed have to ban me

But will you ban me because I support Kid?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ming View Post

Frankly, I didn't even read the post... I didn't care what it said, but I did care that it was another "personal" thread started.
                    Zee kind of praises Kid all the time (or so Kid thinks so) and I have no problem with his posts until I think they cross the line into spam.
                    I've deleted many Serb posts when he goes on a drunk posting spree, but have not problem with his whole anti America stuff.
                    Kid posts his wild ass conspiracy theories all the time, as he only gets shut down when he falls into his old I'm just posting insults now mode...
                    Decisions are made for insults, spam, and keeping the forums running in the way I want.
                    Like or dislike have nothing to do with it
                    What IS the way that you want the forums to be run?

Is all I'm asking

I made a post praising Kid with "kid" in the title that's all I did man

Comment

• And you are furius against kid, I don't care about that,
                      I judge posters.

I made a thread with a poster handle in the title in which I praised him and said that you're after him

It is my democratic right

where am I wrong

Comment

• This isn't a democracy. It's a privately owned site and I get to make the rules.
                        I don't allow threads about other posters. Again, as long as it doesn't turn into a problem, I look the other way sometimes, but when I see multiple threads with people's names in the title, I take action.
                        But,, feel free to praise Kid all you want in one of the many threads.
                        I personally think think Kid is just a troll and he posts for attention. If he really believes all the stuff he posts... that is sad.
                        I'm too old to "Hate" people, and I go after people for hate speech, spam, insults and other rules violations, not because I disagree with them. If I went after all the people that I disagreed with, we would have even fewer posters than we have now.

Keep on Civin'

Comment

• Anyway I also believe that kid belvies what he posts, but a lot of what he posts is decent and just.

Anyway I'm noit going between you.

And I agree I did make a lot of personal threads, didn't know it was forbidden.

But about kid it was a praising one, I'd think it is accepted.

Comment

• Again, you are welcome to your opinion. But it's been a standard rule for a long time about threads with posters being named in the title.
                            Somebody started a "personal" thread just recently with a members name in the title, and the member asked that I delete it, so I did. Also standard practice.
                            I delete stuff and ban people because of rule violations... not because I disagree with them or "hate" them.
                            There is NOTHING for you to get in "between"

But, you are welcome to your own opinion.
                            Keep on Civin'

Comment

• Fine so my mistake was making a thread with a poster's name in the title.

I didn't know it was forbiden Ming. I wouldn't have made it,

I can make a thread with a value in the title instead

Comment

• Not if it's about another member...
                                Keep on Civin'

Comment

Working...
                                X