Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So what's the best way to get rid of rumors you are doing someone at work?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So what's the best way to get rid of rumors you are doing someone at work?

Why do people at work act like middle school kids. *sigh*. It's the 21st century, a guy can talk with a woman without actually wanting to screw her. You'd think I would want those rumors about me, but I don't. It brings more scrutiny from the bosses. Hell they even have a camera in our shop now . I don't know if that was because of me or some other incident.

Although perhaps it's not a good idea to be friends with women. They seem to require so much attention. No wonder I don't want a gf. I can't give them attention 24 hours a day! That's insane. Anyways I have to actually do work and stuff, I can't give them attention all the time. I suppose the best thing to do would be to end the friendship, but I don't want to hurt her feelings.

So post your funny and/or serious responses.

Rule of Acquisition #113: Always have sex with the boss.
    Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. - Ben Franklin
    Iain Banks missed deadline due to Civ | The eyes are the groin of the head. - Dwight Schrute.
    One more turn .... One more turn .... | WWTSD

Comment

Just tell everybody you're gay, problem solved.
      <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Don't worry about it. If both of you are doing the job as you were hired to do, the boss won't care if you talk. Who cares what some dumbasses says? I didn't realize that you had so many friends that you would be willing to dump some of them over idiots.
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Tell everybody you broke up and decided to just be friends

Comment

It's the 21st century, a guy can talk with a woman without actually wanting to screw her.

You can, but you really shouldn't.
            KH FOR OWNER!
            ASHER FOR CEO!!
            GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

So what's the best way to get rid of rumors you are doing someone at work?
              To actually do someone at work; then, it won't be a rumor.
              Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/DaveDaDouche
              Read my seldom updated blog where I talk to myself: http://davedadouche.blogspot.com/

Comment

Does that same advice go for shooting people? If someone thinks you probably have, you should go ahead and do it?
                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Hell yeah.
                  Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
                  I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

I second DF's suggestion; start doing the person, then stop and tell everyone you stopped.

Comment

DF did not specify that it be the person you are rumored to have slept with. I say sleep with a different girl at work and watch what happens!
                      Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
                      1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

Originally posted by David Floyd View Post
                        To actually do someone at work; then, it won't be a rumor.
                        ****ity **** ****, I'm thinking like DF again.
                        I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                        I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

I'm guessing the woman isn't good looking, or else Dis would have creeped her out already
                          “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                          - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

I'd suggest showing them all this forum, before long they'll realize there is no way you've had sex with that woman - or any other woman at work.
                            Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

"So what's the best way to get rid of rumors you are doing someone at work?"
                              Get out your guitar and loudly sing that you are ****ing Matt Damon.
                              Gaius Mucius Scaevola Sinistra
                              Japher: "crap, did I just post in this thread?"
                              "Bloody hell, Lefty.....number one in my list of persons I have no intention of annoying, ever." Bugs ****ing Bunny
                              From a 6th grader who readily adpated to internet culture: "Pay attention now, because your opinions suck"

Comment

Working...
                              X