No announcement yet.

Things you like that most other people don't like that you're not proud of

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Middle Easterners Better than the rest of the world since 4000 BC.
    "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
    "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• Jesus Christ was a Middle Easterner.
      A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

• I'm guessing that Drake doesn't understand what sampling bias is.

Just face facts, dude.

Detroit Lebanese community >>>>>>>>>>>> Montreal Lebanese community

Jesus Christ was a Middle Easterner.

Jesus was black.
        KH FOR OWNER!
        ASHER FOR CEO!!
        GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

• I do love Zankou Chicken which is a chain of inexpensive Lebanese street food style restaurants in the greater LA area. It's much better then the lame Lebanese places we have down here. It seems we could use a few more good camel jockeys.

Over 50 years of tradition & quality. “One of Los Angeles’s most revered restaurants. It is a legend. Zankou is the greatest chicken ever.”– New York Times
          Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drake Tungsten View Post
            I'm guessing that Drake doesn't understand what sampling bias is.

Just face facts, dude.

Detroit Lebanese community >>>>>>>>>>>> Montreal Lebanese community
            What you've actually demonstrated here is that, weighted by hotness, Detroit Lebanese community > Detroit non-Lebanese community. And that's a statistical inference.
            12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
            Stadtluft Macht Frei
            Killing it is the new killing it
            Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

• There is absolutely nothing good about Detroit.

Here's a great recent BBC documentary on why Detroit sucks so much: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2OpXhd7iau8
              Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• There is absolutely nothing good about Detroit.

I already provided visual evidence to the contrary in this thread.

Also, Ndamukong Suh.
                KH FOR OWNER!
                ASHER FOR CEO!!
                GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

• Whoah now, Drake... Detriot Lions reference?
                  "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• Suh has yet to be sullied by playing for the Lions.
                    KH FOR OWNER!
                    ASHER FOR CEO!!
                    GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

• The NFL season has to start sometime, Drake... As much as Lions fans would want to postpone a 4 win season...

Comment

• Isn't four wins a great season for the Lions?
                        KH FOR OWNER!
                        ASHER FOR CEO!!
                        GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

• Well yeah but it's the Lions.

The Detriot Lions: 1 playoff victory since 1957!

Comment

• What I find hilarious is on the Detriot Lions wikipedia page there's a section called "Lions Legends":

The Lions have a special "program" called Lions Legends that honors noteworthy former players. The current list of legends includes not only the hall of famers listed above, but also the following players, who according to the Lions, "...Created special moments and added to the lore of football in the Motor City."

Included on the list is:

Rodney Peete, QB

A Legend in Detriot... I'm still not sure what he would be in Philly 12 years since he played here. Ty Detmer and Bobby Hoying beat him out the starting job.

Interesting fact: Rodney Peete proposed to Holly Robinson on the set of "Hangin' with Mr. Cooper" how romantic.

Comment

• you hear? They're saying Miss Hezbollah won Miss USA and that a terrorist financed her. I'm dead serious. What will conservative talk radio come up with next?

Comment

Working...
                              X