Things you like that most other people don't like that you're not proud of

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kuciwalker View Post
    His use of the term was appropriate because when you interpret it in the context of the issue (an issue that can be understood even without any real knowledge of statistics) all of his statements make sense.
    This.
    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• No.

12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
      Stadtluft Macht Frei
      Killing it is the new killing it
      Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

• Yes.

But it's ok, I still you.
        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
        - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• What is pita bread?

Own goal.
          KH FOR OWNER!
          ASHER FOR CEO!!
          GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui View Post
            Yes.

But it's ok, I still you.
            No. And I've never loved you.

12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
            Stadtluft Macht Frei
            Killing it is the new killing it
            Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

• I honestly had no idea regarding the extensive list of things Asher does with his ass.

Next thing he'll be telling us about making diamonds.
              (\__/)
              (='.'=)
              (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

• Pita is Mediterranean flat bread.
                Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

• This thread was great.
                  Promoting world peace one bum at a time.

Comment

• Originally posted by KrazyHorse View Post
                    what the ****
                    I can feel your pain. What appears to have happened is that ignorant people who don't have any idea about what the original word means have hijacked the word in US media. As a result, they don't have any idea what people who know the original definition mean when they're using it, attack them for it while refusing to learn the original definition, and then demand apologies for their ignorance.

what's the "correct" definition is just semantics, since all words are social contracts. the point is that idiots are frustrating.

stealth edit: loinburger, **** you and your obvious DLs ****ting all over the main page

Comment

• Originally posted by VJ View Post
                      stealth edit: loinburger, **** you and your obvious DLs ****ting all over the main page
                      As long as I've made your miserable life just a little more cheerful then I consider it a job well done
                      <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

• really, stop. your trolls aren't funny, they aren't edgy, they aren't provoking anyone. they're just lame and wasting everyone's time

just stop

Comment

• When you stop being one of the five worst posters on the site then I might give your opinion due consideration.
                          <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

• I also wish you'd show a bit more creativity like the older days. Dickgirl is not funny or creative.
                            It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• I couldn't help but laugh at dickgirl squirrel.
                              "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                              "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

• Ok, that one was funny for a couple of minutes. But besides that............
                                It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                                X