I'm sooo shocked . . . .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

She worked for him. That's not good.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Correct me if I'm wrong....

Clinton is sued by former employee alleging sexual impropriety of some sort.

Under oath in that case (not in front of Congress) claims he never had sex with a certain female underling.

Turns out this was not true (he lied).

edit - Repug Congress milks it (no pun intended) for everything they can.
      "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
      "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

JFK NEVER lied about it because he was never asked. I agree that CLinton shouldn't have lied but I also think that he should never have been asked. Granted getting BJ's from an employee is not good. But it did seem that no threats were involved to coerce her so not a great crime. Hell if I went home every night to Hillary......
        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
          I hate to keep saying I told you so, but I did. My grandchild will be paying on this stimulus crap.
          We're you complaining this much during the Reagan and Bush/Bush years?
          To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by rah View Post
            LYING SCUMBAG POLITICIAN.
            redundant
            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by rah View Post
              JFK NEVER lied about it because he was never asked. I agree that CLinton shouldn't have lied but I also think that he should never have been asked.

In the context in which the question was asked it was perfectly legit. He was being sued for sexual impropriety. His sexual relations with other underlings is a relevant issue.
              "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
              "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Again normally I'd agree, but come on, she saved the dress. It makes you wonder. I think she did it willingly and changed her mind later. So while still a no no, i'm not that upset about it. I always hate it when it's ok when they're doing it but later the women see's a chance to benefit from it and changes her story.

And I'm not being a sexist because most men don't change their story, they just brag more about it.
                It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Paula Jones saved no dresses (Lewinsky did). You are getting your Clinton harassee's mixed up.

...the House voted to impeach Clinton, based on allegations Clinton lied about his relationship with Lewinsky in a sworn deposition in the Paula Jones lawsuit...

Comment

Early on in my last relationship, the girl I saw seeing saved a shirt of hers that I blew a load all over. This was like 6 weeks later and she's like, "I still haven't washed the shirt".
                    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

You should have taken a dump on it and said, try not to wash it now!
                      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                      - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Originally posted by Wezil View Post
                        Paula Jones saved no dresses (Lewinsky did). You are getting your Clinton harassee's mixed up.

...the House voted to impeach Clinton, based on allegations Clinton lied about his relationship with Lewinsky in a sworn deposition in the Paula Jones lawsuit...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_Cl...winsky_scandal
                        Just a tad confused, ML was the one that Clinton lied about which I still believe really shouldn't have been asked about. He was the president for god's sake. Have we no dignity.

Paula was when he was Govenor. Govenors are fair game. Especially in Illinois.
                        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui View Post
                          You should have taken a dump on it and said, try not to wash it now!
                          We never got that far, but it wouldn't have surprised me if she was into that.
                          To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Yes, the lie was about ML but was asked under oath in another case. I don't think you should be able to commit perjury if the relevant question happens to be about sex. If your lecherous behaviour toward underlings has gone so far that you are being sued for it - It's time to man up. If you choose to dodge punishment for your actions by committing perjury you should pay a price for that.

I don't deny the Repugs took every political advantage of this Rah, and quite frankly, if he weren't the POTUS it would never have been a national scandal. But he was. Former president's sex lives were not public but no former president was ever being sued for it. They apparently had better judgement about who and when they would ****.

Comment

You are Canadian. It doesn't matter what you think.
                              To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

True that. I'm actually glad I can't vote in the US system. It doesn't impress me.

Comment

Working...
                                X