No announcement yet.

10 (or more) Things I hate About You

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That was to save my genitals on the off-chance my wife ever felt the urge to browse poly

I figured.
    KH FOR OWNER!
    ASHER FOR CEO!!
    GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeH View Post
      Being able to change your mind or apologise when you get something wrong takes more guts than stubbornly following your original course. Most of the rest of the world has much more respect for the US now than it did, and I consider it to be more powerful 'cause it can now act better with the support of other countries.
      Of course a euroweenie would say that. A real man kowtows to all of his opponents demands.
      I'm consitently stupid- Japher
      I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

• Originally posted by Asher View Post
        WTF...

I'm sure that was fun telling the parents why he needs to go to the hospital.
        The fun was that they ended up taking him to the OR and flaying his sack open and pushing it back through section by section.

ACK!
        Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

• Wow. Really...****, that sucks so bad for that kid. Sucked for him when his friends asked what was with the bandages and funny walk...and for the girls...the none he would ever have.

So yes, anyways, the unemployment rate is hitting 10% nation wide it seems? So how is this amazing stimulus of Barack's supposed to work exactly?
          "The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the Blood of Patriots and tyrants" Thomas Jefferson
          "I can merely plead that I'm in the presence of a superior being."- KrazyHorse

Comment

• 2 GA Officers Accused of Running Background Checks on Obama
            Two DeKalb County officers, whose names have not been released, are under investigation for running background checks on President Obama.
            DECATUR, Ga. -- The DeKalb County police department is investigating two officers who have been accused of running a criminal background check on President Barack Obama.

County public safety director William Miller said in a prepared statement Wednesday that the officers have been put on leave pending the outcome of the investigation. The officers' names were not released.

Miller said the police department was notified by the U.S. Secret Service that DeKalb County computers were used to run a query on Obama. He did not say what investigators believe was the officers' motive.

Miller said the officers' behavior will "not be tolerated" by the county.
            http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2009...est=latestnews

SO I am curious here...when did it become illegal for police to run background checks? When did the president move above the law? Now we know secret service are watching everyone. Doesn't anyone else see the cloak of Obama's power over everything? Seriously...secret service know what police are searching for...police from a town in Georgia? Who else are they watching, what else is Obama being protected from?
            "The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the Blood of Patriots and tyrants" Thomas Jefferson

Comment

• Originally posted by zakubandit View Post
              Wow. Really...****, that sucks so bad for that kid. Sucked for him when his friends asked what was with the bandages and funny walk...and for the girls...the none he would ever have.

So yes, anyways, the unemployment rate is hitting 10% nation wide it seems? So how is this amazing stimulus of Barack's supposed to work exactly?
              It's working just like intended. Now wouldn't that be scary?
              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• It's intended to not work? Did he really think tacking it into your paycheck was gonna help? Wow. Thanks for this whole $25 in my paycheck. Now I won't get kicked out of my house.

Jobs are disappearing, and that whole Obama economist theory that jobs will continue to drop after the recession ends, but then shoot back up....right. At the rate jobs a going away people are going to be homless and hungry before they are ready to shoot back up.

Comment

• I said it was scary.
                  Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                  "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                  He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• I wouldn't trust cops in Georgia either.
                    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• Thats it? Thats all anyone has to say? Cops can't check up on Obama, whats the big deal unless there is something bad in those records?

Comment

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2009...est=latestnews

SO I am curious here...when did it become illegal for police to run background checks?
                        When the 4th Amendment was passed by the United States.

When did the president move above the law?

Roughly 2001.

Now we know secret service are watching everyone.

As if we weren't being watched before. My antiwar organization was spied on by the police, and it's just been revealed that the military was spying on a peace group. There there's the whole wiretapping of America.

Nice selective memory.

Of course, the imperial presidency goes back to WWII, so it's not really fair to blame Bush either. I'm just pointing out that this **** has been going on since 9/11. And you're nut.
                        Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

• Well before everyone believed it and there was stories and all, but nothing like this...where the Presidential Guard (SS) go after local PDs.

Comment

Firm believer that if words hurt you then your a *****. Very shrewd man, but he is right.

Riiight.

Comment

• Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
                              I didn't say it wasn't fraud, and I didn't say turmoil wasn't ahead.

Et tu, Sloww?

Comment

• Sloww pretty much believes everything that zaku says but lacks the capability to express it as humorously as zaku does.
                                “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                                "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Working...
                                X