Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FrostyBoy View Post
    made you reply
    I'm pleased to see you admit your only goal in life is to vie for my attention.
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

yeah, suppose Asher has also never dropped his car keys or lighter either. All this altough he's claimed to be a frequent visitor of the gay bar scene during the last ~10 years, where you'll end up changing countless cell phone numbers while moderately drunk.

what a silly, worthless little lie. at this point it's obvious that this whole thread is about you refusing to code to non-microsoft based applications. boo hoo, mighty asher is not pleased with the puny little nokia for sucking up asher's corporate-nationalistic patriotism towards the Almighty MS

Comment

I'd be willing to bet Asher doesn't carry a lighter.
        "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
        "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by VJ View Post
          yeah, suppose Asher has also never dropped his car keys or lighter either. All this altough he's claimed to be a frequent visitor of the gay bar scene during the last ~10 years, where you'll end up changing countless cell phone numbers while moderately drunk.
          When did I claim that?

And I don't smoke (cigarettes), never have. And no, can't recall dropping my car keys.

Maybe you guys should work on your dexterity? It's really not that hard.

what a silly, worthless little lie. at this point it's obvious that this whole thread is about you refusing to code to non-microsoft based applications. boo hoo, mighty asher is not pleased with the puny little nokia for sucking up asher's corporate-nationalistic patriotism towards the Almighty MS
          What? I'm developing iPhone, Blackberry, Palm Pre, and Windows Mobile apps right now. Windows Mobile is, by far, the worst to work on...it's second only to System60 (Nokia), which we started on but aborted a week into it due to the hilariously bad API. You've no idea how bad it is. There's a reason there's **** app selection for Nokias.
          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

Originally posted by Asher View Post
            When did I claim that?
            There's a reason there's **** app selection for Nokias.
            Hmm, got me convinced now. Have to look into it.

If Nokia doesn't realize that cell phones are slowly overlapping more and more with PC functions, they'll be history.

Comment

Originally posted by Asher View Post
              Their sales are tanking. If they made compelling products, people would buy them. They don't. They make ugly assed phones with pisspoor features, then wonder why their marketshare is sliding.
              they make, as traianvs says, excellent phones for people who really don't care about phones and so only use them for the most basic things. obviously though, people who don't care about phones are loathe to spend money on them, so (as DanS rightly pointed out) they need to capture other markets.

and as for never dropping your phone, you clearly haven't been partying enough.
              "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

Originally posted by VJ View Post
                Hmm, got me convinced now. Have to look into it.

If Nokia doesn't realize that cell phones are slowly overlapping more and more with PC functions, they'll be history.
                They know it, they just can't make quality devices...which you need to do to compete in the non-toy phone market.

Take the Nokia Internet Tablet. It's like an iPhone, only far heavier, far uglier, and with far less utility:

Comment

Working...
                X