Non-US TV dramas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BeBro View Post
    and buy better (well, if we're lucky) shows from elsewhere.
    Do they only buy US shows, or do they buy shows from other countries as well?
    I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

Originally posted by DanS View Post
      Unfortunately, "prosto maria" filetype:torrent shows nothing on google.

Welcome back. I'm surprised that you are back on Poly. Or did you just post under another name?
      Why you surpprised? But I give my passport to nobody.
      Medvedchik, mne nado tolko malinki nozh. Chik-chik :)

Comment

I'm surprised because I have a pretty clear memory of the thread that led to the TOTKG user name no longer being used. Lots of nasty insults thrown around.
        I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

I think there were more nasty things behind in personalise message. This one man demanding my passport as if I am common prostitut. Arrogance is bad in men of small morals.

But. All is past. He is gone from here and I have no bad will to people here.

Comment

Originally posted by Tear of the Komsomol Girl View Post
            I think there were more nasty things behind in personalise message. This one man demanding my passport as if I am common prostitut. Arrogance is bad in men of small morals.
            WTF happens here when I'm not around?
            John Brown did nothing wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Felch View Post
              DanS appears to want something more like a soap opera that doesn't suck.
              To be clear, I'm just looking for a coherent, mostly linear plotline. These are probably shorter series, because it's hard to keep up a linear plotline for 50 episodes.

Comment

Originally posted by Felch View Post
                WTF happens here when I'm not around?
                Before your time.

Comment

Originally posted by Tear of the Komsomol Girl View Post
                  I think there were more nasty things behind in personalise message.
                  That's sad to hear. Anyway, it's good to have tough skin.

Comment

Thankyou.

I am Russian and have lived with worse in life than was thrown here. People that hide behind power and then try to attack others with small abuses of such power are like your other thread governor says "girlymen"

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
                      Good canadian drama? I liked North of 60 back in the day.

Can't stand Corner Gas. It's incredibly boring.
                      Part of the problem may be the fact you consider it to be drama.
                      "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                      "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by DanS View Post
                        Before your time.
                        Good to know that I am a civilizing influence.

Speaking of civilizing, have you had a chance to watch Deadwood yet?

Comment

Nope. Don't have HBO. Should I put the DVDs on my Netflix queue?

Comment

Yes, absolutely.

Comment

Done.

Comment

Wow, the girl with the best nick ever returned :b

BBC: Ashes to ashes (second season just ended, there will be a third). Also check out Life on Mars (2 seasons), of which Ashes is a continuation (is this an English word??).
                                Within weeks they'll be re-opening the shipyards
                                And notifying the next of kin
                                Once again...

Comment

Working...
                                X