I Have Lost Confidence In My Penis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Have Lost Confidence In My Penis

Without getting too graphic, it feels like it is about to fall off as soon as I eat a large quantity of ice cream. Anything from Hoggen Datz or even small cups of Froyo results in what is essentially a catastrophic mindfreeze of my penis. I understand that the spinal cord goes from the brain to the penis but none of my friends report the nerves freezing in the penis when eating the ice cream, only in the brain. And yes there is that joke that the penis is like a second brain that men think with, but is there any truth that it shares key similarities to the brain that would explain what I am feeling when I eat large scoops. Furthermore can anyone tell me if having sex twenty times in a week can cause this? I haven't had sex nearly that many times this week or any week, but it is an unrelated question I have had since fifth grade. Please use this thread as an opportunity for you to answer these two burning questions that literally burn my ****.

It's due to the arteries. Ask a doctor for better details.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

I still believe in your penis, Wiggy.
      KH FOR OWNER!
      ASHER FOR CEO!!
      GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Quit using your penis as a scoop.

ACK!
        Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

That's a valid point.
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

The penis of Chuck Norris would eat the ice cream and then knock out the cow. Women wait patiently while this goes on.

Chuck Norris' penis is proof that the answer to your second question is no.
            (\__/)
            (='.'=)
            (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Originally posted by Wiglaf View Post
              Please use this thread as an opportunity for you to answer these two burning questions that literally burn my ****.
              1. gay

2. gay
              A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

You're a real recruiter, aren't you?

Comment

well, duh

Comment

Let me ask you this, if the world becomes totally homosexual, won't you run out of supply?
                    AH HA! Didn't think of that, did you?

Comment

Oh my god!!

Comment

There's a cure for Wiggy: http://www.apolyton.net/forums/showthread.php?t=186042
                        Blah

Comment

the more men that lose function of their penis, the greater supply of women for me. This is part of my master plan to cause mass impotence on a global scale. As you could guess, I'm spreading my drug through ice cream.

Soon women like Jenifer Aniston, Halle Berry will be mine.

Comment

@ Dis

Comment

Originally posted by Tuberski View Post
                              Quit using your penis as a scoop.

ACK!
                              Yeah, time to retire the ole "want some ice cream, baby" shtick
                              “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                              - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Working...
                              X