No announcement yet.

I Have Lost Confidence In My Penis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What? and replace it with the "grab a handful of popcorn" in the movie theatre bit........
    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Dick in a popcorn box! We have to get Timberlake on it...
      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
      - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Wiggy, why don't you start using other men's mouths as a way to keep your penis warm while eating ice cream?

Comment

I've always wondered about the logistics required for this one.

1. Hole must be made in popcorn container. So you have to put the popcorn somewhere temporarily.
          2. Now you must fill the hole before putting the popcorn back in.
          3. How does the girl friend not see this occuring. It's not like you can do it in the bathroom and walk back to your seat with a box of popcorn on your member.
          4. Do you just buy your girlfriend a big diet coke so she eventually has to get up to pee.
          5. Won't she eat too much of the popcorn working up the thirst to drink enough of the diet coke to have to pee.
          6. What about the butter?

I'd love to hear from anyone that has accomplished this successfully
          And no, I have never tried it, let alone accomplished it.
          It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by rah View Post
            I've always wondered about the logistics required for this one.

6. What about the butter?
            I'd love to hear from anyone that has accomplished this successfully
            And no, I have never tried it, let alone accomplished it.

The butter is in a pump dispenser
            Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Wiggy:

Try Dipping Dots. It's the ICE CREAM OF THE FUTURE!

rah:

1. Cut the hole.
              2. On the way back to your seat, cover the hole with your hand.
              3. Once seated in the dark theater, place the popcorn in your lap, surreptitiously remove your penis from your pants and position it at the hole.
              4. Insert your penis into the popcorn. Note that this will likely disturb the upper layers of popcorn, so you may want to use a free hand to fumble around as if you're grabbing a handful of popcorn to eat in order to mask the commotion.
              5. The butter makes everything more slippery.

Or... so I've heard.
              Solomwi is very wise. - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

OK, so let's assume you've successfully assumed the position.
                Now it may take awhile before said female works her way down to your member.
                Does this mean you have to have one of those erections that you're warned to call the doctors about?
                Let's face it, if she gets to the bottom to find a limp member coated in unpopped slippery kernels, neither of you is likely to get any satisfaction.

So i've heard.
                And If I ever have an erection that lasts four hours, I'm calling the newspapers, not a doctor.
                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

it doesn't take 4 hours to eat popcorn. most movies don't last more than 2 hours. I have little problem maintaining such things- although I'm still fairly young. Just thinking about it should be enough to keep you hard (don't watch the movie obviously).

And what brought on this discussion anyhow? Why would anyone want to do this? Many things could go wrong. worst case scenario you end up on a sex offenders list (definately don't want to do this at a pg movie with kids around). And I doubt butter and salt going into your erethra feels very good.

Comment

It doesn't take 4 hours for a LOT of things.
                    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by rah View Post
                      OK, so let's assume you've successfully assumed the position.
                      Now it may take awhile before said female works her way down to your member.
                      Does this mean you have to have one of those erections that you're warned to call the doctors about?
                      Let's face it, if she gets to the bottom to find a limp member coated in unpopped slippery kernels, neither of you is likely to get any satisfaction.

So i've heard.
                      And If I ever have an erection that lasts four hours, I'm calling the newspapers, not a doctor.

You bring up a most excellent point.

Me, I got a hoodie, and my member aint the biggest nor the thickest tree, but when I let it bend its bough, many creature run for their lives.

But, when the time comes to fold the tent up (sometimes unexpectedly) I can remember doing it on a beach and doing some bottom knocking, rear back and as I was driving hard around the bend, missed the tunnel and drove straight it the underbrush, stubbed my Darth Vader into an Ewok's resting place and it got some shrubbery entangled and when the ood tried folding up man hurt like hello!!

Imagine sand or even in this application kernals of popcorn imbedded beneath the crown jewels.

OMG that would be rough and then she says, "here, let me give you relief and starts stroking it

Wow, so much for a bit of romance, eh?

Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Yeah, really... most movies are 1.5 to 2 hours. And eating popcorn.. half hour mostly.
                        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

We have veered from my original question. I need a short answer from a qualified source; can brainfreeze harm the penis and if so how?

Comment

It depends. Do you have a detachable penis?

Comment

How can you have a detachable penis? I've never heard of that but it sounds evolutionarily unnecessary.

Comment

Originally posted by Wiglaf View Post
                                How can you have a detachable penis? I've never heard of that but it sounds evolutionarily unnecessary.
                                Come on, Wiggy, detachable penises have been around for 17 years.
                                Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                                "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Working...
                                X