No announcement yet.

Abortion Doctor Gunned Down at Church

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hate is such a harsh word. I'll go with extreme dislike. And you'll note that most of the discussion was before he showed up and it wasn't ben that tossed out the first murder. And he is the only one that has had a valid arguement against the abortion to save the mother's life (stats on suicide of mothers that have had abortions)
    that has made me think about it.
    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• So "human beings are dying" and all variants thereof are automatically invalid, and only arguments about the mother's health matter? Who's got the stiff neck here?
      1011 1100
      Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

• ??????????????????????????
        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Wait, I misread you. But now that I read that last post correctly, it's even more bewildering. Who's arguing AGAINST abortion to save the mother's life (as opposed to her "health," which can be defined to mean pretty much anything)? And why would "she might commit suicide later" be a sound argument against a procedure that would save her from pretty much certain death now?
          1011 1100
          Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

• Well all the studies that BEN sited, showed considerable increase in suicide rates for those that had abortions.
            So If the is a 20% risk of the mother's life if she doesn't have an abortion, but a 33 % increase of her risk to commit suicide. You have to look at the numbers behind those statistics to see if you're actually protected the woman by having the abortion. When you look at it more closely that doesn't seem to be the case, but it made me stop and think about it some more. While there is an increase in the rate, it still a small percentage of all women that become pregnant. It's like people saying it's a 100% increase when the rate increases from 1% to 2%. The 100% is meant to make the change seem a lot bigger.
            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
            X