No announcement yet.

Mom endangers son, says guv'mit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would think a 13 year old could be old enough to make the decicion. Er, mature enough. Maybe they should test him psychologically? If he really believes chemo will taint his immortal soul, who are we to argue?
    I've allways wanted to play "Russ Meyer's Civilization"

Comment

Originally posted by Asher View Post
      There's been numerous cases about this in Canada also. Religious nutbags prohibiting medical treatment for their children. No blood transfusions, etc.

I think in most cases the government stepped in and forced the treatment.

Edit: Canadian precedent:
      A set of Jehovah's Witness parents refused blood transfusions for their 1-year-old daughter after doctors decided the baby urgently needed them. The baby was made a ward of the state in order to administer blood transfusions. The Supreme Court of Canada ruled that this was a legitimate limitation on religious freedom. [20]
      I bet BK was disappointed that Canada's government put human life over excessive religious liberty.
      A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Originally posted by rah View Post
        I thought it was panda poker
        Damn, just Ace high. So it's your turn on Lei Lei rah.

Comment

Originally posted by MrFun View Post
          I bet BK was disappointed that Canada's government put human life over excessive religious liberty.
          I'm sure he was, actually.
          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
          Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Originally posted by duke o' york View Post
            Damn, just Ace high. So it's your turn on Lei Lei rah.
            It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
            X