No announcement yet.

You Go First

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think I've got it now. Next Apr 1 they will tell us it was all a joke. It'll go down as the best, or at least longest running, April fools. Evar.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

I would have helped you if you didn't have one of those dorky titles, that doesn't descibe the thread content.

Comment

Sometimes I use the preview feature to see if I want to open a thread.
        (\__/)
        (='.'=)
        (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

I only open threads from quality thread starters.
          "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
          "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

How did you end up in here?
            (\__/)
            (='.'=)

Comment

This is a quality thread.

Wezil stamp of approval.
              "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
              "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

I approve of this thread not getting closed

PS, I'm bored, pass the ketchup.
                You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

Originally posted by notyoueither View Post
                  Oh, dear.

That is serious.

...and another one gets closed.

Tyrannical!

Comment

That thread totally had it coming.
                    (\__/)
                    (='.'=)

Comment

Who sold the joint and made you mod?

Comment

I'm not a mod. I'm a peanut gallery poster. We sit and pass judgment on all the threads and posters. I think I've seen you up here from time to time.
                        (\__/)
                        (='.'=)

Comment

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

That's a man of few words.

Ooops! You were right NYE

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
                              I don;t see a pic...
                              You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

Then you've been struck blind due to over-masturbation.

You still owe a dollar.
                                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                                "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                                He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Working...
                                X