Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by notyoueither View Post
    Did they have good wine?
    I didn't drink until I left. It was a strange wedding ceremony. Very irreverent.
    Many of you would have loved it.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Were there strippers?
      (\__/)
      (='.'=)
      (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

It became a question as far as the bride and a couple of guests. Before I left, no. I can't speak about the time after I left. It's possible.
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

It just strikes me a useful thing to do with the wedding cake.
          (\__/)
          (='.'=)
          (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

When the minister asked, "Do you take this man....", she slapped the groom on the ass and said "I sure do". There was more, before.

Comment

Awesome!
              (\__/)
              (='.'=)

Comment

I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

Anyone reckon this'll get locked in a fit of fury about irrelevence by Mr. Plumpy?
                  You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

I doubt it. Give the poor guy a chance before painting him into a corner.
                    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

This is Off Topic. I may start a poll thread about How's Your Hammer Hanging?
                      Left
                      Right
                      It's a shriveled banana

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin View Post
                        He told me not to post a thread asking why so many mods jumped ship at once and asked that I PM him if I had questions about the reason why. Then when I PMed him he didn't even bother to respond.
                        You're free to discuss this issue, just keep things in one thread please.
                        Nobody is served by having 4 threads about the same topic.

Regarding you PM, I received one during the past few hours while I was sleeping (7 hours ago), I just waked up and I'm going to answer you soon. Now my family demands some attention.

I'm sorry for not being able to answer your questions 24/7
                        Formerly known as "CyberShy"
                        Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

Is she supposed to be hot?

If yes:
                          She's hot.

If no:
                          I've seen better.
                          B♭3

Comment

Originally posted by Robert Plomp View Post
                            Hop to it, CyberShy.
                            Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Robert Plomp View Post

I'm starting to worry about your dedication to this site.
                              "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                              "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Seems like a bit of a slacker to me.
                                Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

Working...
                                X