No announcement yet.

Do you want to be OT mod?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

While the thought of you with mod powers is amusing, I don't think it would be a good idea for the long-term viability of the site.

12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
    Stadtluft Macht Frei
    Killing it is the new killing it
    Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Why not? I don't really care enough to ban most people. Only Oerdin has something to fear.
      KH FOR OWNER!
      ASHER FOR CEO!!
      GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

I don't think you would ban people wholesale. I do think you would engage in subtler hijinks.
        Stadtluft Macht Frei
        Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Yes, that does seem plausible.
          KH FOR OWNER!
          ASHER FOR CEO!!
          GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Like, I'm imagining a poster waking up one day to be named "Drone I" or "Fief Furry Slut"
            Stadtluft Macht Frei
            Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Originally posted by KrazyHorse View Post
              All I want from the new admins is for them to continue the immunity from prosecution that I have.
              Something tells me a hardcore Christian isn't going to like that idea.
              "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
              Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

You do not want me as a mod. Remember, we want to IMPROVE this site, not make it worse.
                A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Call it benefit of clergy...
                  Stadtluft Macht Frei
                  Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

The best kind of mod is the kind people ignore. You may be the best nominee yet.
                    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Originally posted by Asher View Post
                      Look who is talking about her IGNORE LIST AGAIN.
                      Seriously. I BET SHE CALLS GUYS JUST TO TELL THEM SHE DELETED THEM FROM HER CONTACTS LIST and then calls them back the next week TO SAY THE SAME THING and then waits a year and then texts them OH HELLO I DELETED YOU FROM MY CONTACTS LIST REMEMBER THAT :amda: mdada:g :Angry; :

I am sick and tired of this ALinesatai poster, I move to strike her from the record If I became moderator I would delete her. Im hungray *****!

Comment

Comment

I would take many bribes. Maybe even start a protection racket
                          “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                          - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

America has a fascination with and an urge to see Indians acheiving unexpected success

Comment

I suggest that you recover your wallet if you want to see your sissy status revoked, Wigster.

Comment

Yeah if you were desperate as I am for a piece of meat your pants would be on the floor. At least I am keeping my dignity.

Comment

Working...
                                X