The "Ignore" Feature

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Q Classic View Post
    You know, I think it's time for the great experiment. I'm going to put two people on ignore, and see if that makes me despise them less.

First time I'll ever have tried using Ignore, too.
    Uh, I think the people who like using Ignore believe its purpose is so that they do not get migraines when reading threads by running across stupid drivel.

So the point is not that using Ignore would help them despise the Ignored persons any less.
    A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

MrFun, that may not be the intent, but we are trying an EXPERIMENT here.

SCIENCE!
      B♭3

Comment

sorry

I don't want to suffer from extreme left-wing violence here.

Comment

Too late.
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

And to think, you're suppose to be PROTECTING me, Slowwy.

Comment

I don't remember signing up for that.
              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

My eyes have developed their own auto-ignore feature. When they see a post written by BK, they automatically slide down to the next one on the page.

Comment

Actually, occasionally I read them when I fancy a laugh - if only to see what mindless drivel he's spouting this time...

I'd never reply to them, there's no point. Not to mention the fact that everyone here knows that everything he says is completely wrong on so many levels, so there is no need anyway. Though it is funny watching Asher and KH try - thus ****ing up everyone's ignore settings!
                  Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
                    I don't remember signing up for that.
                    Yeah - it's just one less Yankee for you to worry about.

Comment

Finally, you understand!

Comment

I can't "ignore" that many people, so I just deleted the link to the OT...much more simple
                        Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

I only have BK on ignore. I used to have Panag as well.
                          You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

Using ignore is a waste of time.
                            Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Reading your posts is a waste of time.
                              You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

you too, Krill.
                                Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Working...
                                X