Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Docfeelgood View Post
    http://www.cnn.com/2009/HEALTH/04/29...flu/index.html

Yea, I don't know what I'm talking about.
    Up yours!
    No, you don't seem to know what you are talking about. The swine flu seems to be nothing more than an unusually fast spreading flu. Weee. For some reason, you seem intent on proclaiming this the end of civilization as we know it.
    Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

• How many thousands will it have to spread to quickly, to get recognition here?
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
        Criminey! You boys are still going at it?
        Those turds don't know Texans

Comment

• Originally posted by chequita guevara View Post
          No, you don't seem to know what you are talking about. The swine flu seems to be nothing more than an unusually fast spreading flu. Weee. For some reason, you seem intent on proclaiming this the end of civilization as we know it.
          Your right che.
          It will peter out and be gone in a few weeks.

Comment

• Last edited by Docfeelgood; April 29, 2009, 21:07.

Comment

• Wow. The rollercoaster ride Doc is on must sure be exciting. Probably puts a cramp in his social life though.
              “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
              "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

• Originally posted by DaShi View Post
                Wow. The rollercoaster ride Doc is on must sure be exciting. Probably puts a cramp in his social life though.
                Are you in need of some attention also?

Comment

Don't read if your scared

This will explain better than I can my concern with this strain of virus.

Watch the animation to see how different viral strains can be generated by a process called subunit reassortment

http://www.hhmi.org/biointeractive/a...dle_frames.htm

This is what I am worried about

Hope this explains my concerns better.

No, but it makes it clear that you don't know what you're talking about and are desperately searching the internet for help.
                  “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                  "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Are you in need of some attention also?
                    This is old hat for you Doc. But at least you'll disappear in humiliation for awhile after this.
                    "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

This is old hat for you Doc. But at least you'll disappear in humiliation for awhile after this.
                      heh, heh,.....suc me!

Comment

• My other post was far more damning.
                        "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Your right che.
                          It will peter out and be gone in a few weeks.
                          No, the flu never goes away. Being human means catching the flu. But, this swine flu shows no indications of being more dangerous than any other flu. It's just easier to catch. It's not more deadly. That's no reason to be a chicken little.

As to you "worry" that it could mutate, so could every other flu. Hell, the common cold could mutate into something exceptionally lethal and kill us off. I could also be killed in a car accident. I could also be bit by a shark, but I'm still gonna go swimming in the ocean.
                          Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

• Originally posted by chequita guevara View Post
                            No, the flu never goes away. Being human means catching the flu. But, this swine flu shows no indications of being more dangerous than any other flu. It's just easier to catch. It's not more deadly. That's no reason to be a chicken little.

As to you "worry" that it could mutate, so could every other flu. Hell, the common cold could mutate into something exceptionally lethal and kill us off. I could also be killed in a car accident. I could also be bit by a shark, but I'm still gonna go swimming in the ocean.
                            Your right.
                            I just wanted to talk with others who understand what my concern is.
                            I guess I'm just trying to make myself feel better.
                            In truth, you have given more comfort than those other selfish turds.
                            I knew it was in you.

Comment

• You're gonna die!
                              "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

You're gonna die!
                                So are you
                                Someday

Comment

Working...
                                X