Clear All

• Originally posted by Theben View Post
    I will pray over your corpse.
    Pfft, I'm too average to die.
    B♭3

Comment

• Will I get apologies if I am correct?

Comment

• Swine flu fears led authorities to close a Northern California high school and quarantine a sick Marine at a Southern California base, while San Diego State University officials were investigating a student's illness. (AP Photo/Reed Saxon)
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Originally posted by Docfeelgood View Post
          Will I get apologies if I am correct?
          You're not engaging and have shown no intent to engage in a reasoned discussion, rendering your complaints earlier invalid.
          B♭3

Comment

Will I get apologies if I am correct?
            Why are you worried about that? If you are correct, most of us will have far more important things to worry about. Since you aren't correct, it's more fun to make fun of you getting you panties in a wad.
            Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

• I have come to the conclusion that the hostility on this forum is from people who exhibit low self-esteem and need stress relief other than from masturbating.

Comment

• With a post like that, you expect to have people discuss things with you reasonably?
                B♭3

Comment

• Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post

Swine flu fears, Sloww. Not the swine flu itself. But fears.
                  "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                  "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• Originally posted by Q Classic View Post
                    You're not engaging and have shown no intent to engage in a reasoned discussion, rendering your complaints earlier invalid.
                    Thats big talk for someone who was wanting to have a serious conversation
                    Does your little ego shrivel when you can't admit I was right?
                    I'v seen your kind, your just a cyber bully who picks on people over the net because your safe behind your monitor when your talkin sh!t. Big difference when you can talk sh!t to my face!

Now you put up or shut up!

Comment

• Originally posted by KrazyHorse View Post
                      Every ****ing flu season has a virus we've never seen before.

Come on now. I hardly know ANYTHING about microbiology but even I can tell when somebody's talking out of their ass.

You have ABSOLUTELY no sense of proportion. As always, your posts have been sensationalist and ignorant.

Learn to speak out of your mouth and not you azz!
                      If you cannot say somthing nice then learn to keep your fvcking mouth shut!
                      You want to challenge what I say then prove me wrong without the whimsical belittling!

Comment

• Originally posted by DaShi View Post
                        We want to talk about flu without you.
                        FVCK YOU!

I'm not going to leave because you don't like what I post.
                        YOU fvcking leave if you don't like it!

Comment

Thats big talk for someone who was wanting to have a serious conversation
                          This is because I am still interested in a serious conversation.

Does your little ego shrivel when you can't admit I was right?
                          Right about what? If you're referring to the truth, I gave a reasoned response to it, to which you have yet to provide a rebuttal. Indeed, what are you trying to claim you were right about?

I'v seen your kind, your just a cyber bully who picks on people over the net because your safe behind your monitor when your talkin sh!t. Big difference when you can talk sh!t to my face!
                          This is not reasoned debate. Indeed, how am I bullying you? I have not belittled you, merely pointed out that you have not responded to me in kind; I've attempted to provide logical arguments and conclusions, and I have been repaid with simple, one- or two- line comments that are not actual responses.

That suggests to me that you are not actually interested in a coherent discussion, invalidating your complaints from earlier. Unless you are willing to step up and explain your position and rebut my arguments, I have no evidence that contradicts that conclusion.

Indeed, with the way you've been posting lately, you seem more to be in this for trolling purposes than anything.
                          B♭3

Comment

• Originally posted by KrazyHorse View Post
                            I want to talk about WHY you constantly feel the need to post multiple threads on a single subject in a short period of time. Especially a subject like swine flu or Texas secession which dominates the news cycle for a day or two and then disappears.

When you get to be the owner then you can have a say about what I post.
                            Till then Fvck you!
                            Don't like then don't read it.
                            Keep it to your self!

Comment

• Originally posted by Q Classic View Post
                              This is because I am still interested in a serious conversation.

Right about what? If you're referring to the truth, I gave a reasoned response to it, to which you have yet to provide a rebuttal. Indeed, what are you trying to claim you were right about?

This is not reasoned debate. Indeed, how am I bullying you? I have not belittled you, merely pointed out that you have not responded to me in kind; I've attempted to provide logical arguments and conclusions, and I have been repaid with simple, one- or two- line comments that are not actual responses.

That suggests to me that you are not actually interested in a coherent discussion, invalidating your complaints from earlier. Unless you are willing to step up and explain your position and rebut my arguments, I have no evidence that contradicts that conclusion.

Indeed, with the way you've been posting lately, you seem more to be in this for trolling purposes than anything.

What ever! I don't want to chat with bullys.
                              Take it somewhere else.

Comment

• This is surely getting to be a bigger nothing.

WHO raises alert on swine flu

04:25 PM CDT on Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Associated Press

LINK: WFAA Swine Flu Information Center

WASHINGTON - The Geneva-based World Health Organization on Wednesday raised its alert level for the fast-spreading swine flu to its next-to-highest notch, signaling a global pandemic could be imminent.

The move came after the virus spread to at least 10 U.S. states from coast to coast and swept deeper into Europe.

"It really is all of humanity that is under threat during a pandemic," said WHO Director General Margaret Chan. "We do not have all the answers right now but we will get them."

In the United States, President Barack Obama mourned the first U.S. death, a Mexican toddler who had traveled with his family to Texas. Total American cases surged to nearly 100, and Obama said wider school closings might be necessary.

In Mexico, where the flu is believed to have originated, officials said Wednesday the disease is now confirmed or suspected in 159 deaths, and nearly 2,500 illnesses.
                                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                                "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                                He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Working...
                                X