No announcement yet.

Avenger -- Why UAVs are great and F-22s suck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Were I LOTM, I would accuse you of turning this thread to be about Jews/Israel again

Comment

• Praise be to Allah that you are not LOTM.
      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• In 3 posts, I managed to peacefully dismantle Asher's argument, and make him turn this into a discussion of Israel's history.

me >> Asher

Anyways, I'm leaving for Locutus' new site. It has a catchy name and a pretty logo.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sirotnikov View Post
          In 3 posts, I managed to peacefully dismantle Asher's argument, and make him turn this into a discussion of Israel's history.
          You didn't dismantle my argument. You backed it up.

While possibly being technically correct

You then failed when you brought in the iPhone/photoshop thing, but it's the thought that counts.

I'm always happy to discuss Israel when it is a negative comparison to Canada.
          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
          Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• Semantical king indeed

Comment

• Originally posted by Sirotnikov View Post
              Sibiria's "Jewish Provnice"...
              An autonomus district.

Comment

• Locutus' new site

KH FOR OWNER!
                ASHER FOR CEO!!
                GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Drake Tungsten View Post
                  Locutus' new site

I know, right? They plan to deal harshly with trolls...how awful!

-=Vel=-
                  The list of published books grows. If you're curious to see what sort of stories I weave out, head to Amazon.com and do an author search for "Christopher Hartpence." Help support Candle'Bre, a game created by gamers FOR gamers. All proceeds from my published works go directly to the project.

Comment

• One of their admins is a death-threat issuing troll of the worst sort. Don't let that stop you from leaving and putting up shop over there, though.
                    KH FOR OWNER!
                    ASHER FOR CEO!!
                    GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

• I like that "troll" has now come to mean "anybody you don't like talking to".

12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
                      Stadtluft Macht Frei
                      Killing it is the new killing it
                      Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

• I don't think I've been more entertained by such a pointless thread in my life...
                        Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

• Who the f*ck cares? As long as it can blow up brown people, it's good.

Comment

• I heard they're going to test it on dumbass redneck hicks first.

Better start runnin', Reiss...
                            Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

• You gotta be white to be a redneck, you dumb cracker.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drake Tungsten View Post
                                One of their admins is a death-threat issuing troll of the worst sort.
                                I won't dignify this with much of a response except to say that I've already made my opinion known on the matter, and won't rehash it here.

I like that "troll" has now come to mean "anybody you don't like talking to".
                                No.

(tho there is some degree of correlation, as I don't typically like talking to trolls, BK being the notable exception, for no other reason than to see what he'll say next)

Don't let that stop you from leaving and putting up shop over there, though.
                                Not to worry, I'm nearly gone as it is. Just a few things to wrap up.

-=Vel=-
                                The list of published books grows. If you're curious to see what sort of stories I weave out, head to Amazon.com and do an author search for "Christopher Hartpence." Help support Candle'Bre, a game created by gamers FOR gamers. All proceeds from my published works go directly to the project.

Comment

Working...
                                X