No announcement yet.

Moving to America

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Only laying off the most annoying dead weight... oh, wait, Asher, weren't you recently...
    Monkey!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by chequita guevara View Post
      Keep in mind that Canada's had a really good economy lately. That might be why less Canadians are fleeing universal health care.
      AFAIK, Canada has never hit its quota. You may feel free to prove me wrong by finding numbers from previous years.

12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
      Stadtluft Macht Frei
      Killing it is the new killing it
      Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

• I have no intention of doing so. Not important enough for me to bother. Let's just agree I was wrong.
        Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

• 12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
          Stadtluft Macht Frei
          Killing it is the new killing it
          Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

• Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Working...
            X