I made a promise to my cat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know that look.
    "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
    "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Wezil View Post
      No. She has no job.

I would point out I also have no zebras. The absence of neither was not the cat's doing.
      I don't know how you can be so sure.
      (\__/)
      (='.'=)
      (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Gotta admit that nye's photo scares me a ****load.
        You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

Originally posted by notyoueither View Post
          I don't know how you can be so sure.
          She is well practiced on the fake mice and catches them almost every time.
          "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
          "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Krill View Post
            Gotta admit that nye's photo scares me a ****load.
            The one with the hug?
            (\__/)
            (='.'=)
            (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Originally posted by Wezil View Post
              She is well practiced on the fake mice and catches them almost every time.
              So, how long have you been without zebras?
              (\__/)
              (='.'=)

Comment

I really do need to install a camera.

Comment

Originally posted by notyoueither View Post
                  The one with the hug?
                  Click on your nick to the left, select the first option, then there is the photo of you with the sodding tiger rubbing it's head against you. I mean WTF. Even as wasted as I am I know that is one ****ing stupid thing to do.
                  You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

I'm quite sure I did not bite the tiger.
                    (\__/)
                    (='.'=)

Comment

I'm pretty sure the tiger went and tried to hide under a bear skin rug as well.

Comment

I always wondered (so why not ask here?)...

Why can't you buy mouse flavoured cat food? You can get most other common animals used for human consumption (except pork but I will save that for another serious discussion) which I understand, but why not mouse flavoured? Surely the economics of it could work. Have a mouse factory/farm and crank out the good stuff for the kitties.

Comment

In the UK, all pet food has to be tested on humans. So it would not suprise me to fin the pet food companies couldn;t find anyone willing to test teh mouse flavoured catfood.

Comment

You know, that's a very good question, Wezil.

I can see why no gold fish or budgie flavours.

Maybe it's because feeding them mice would not appeal to our sense of pampering them.

I have thought about purchasing a few live mice to aid with the kittens' training though. I do have mice.
                            (\__/)
                            (='.'=)

Comment

Keep your promise, Wezil.

Cats know. And remember.
                              Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                              RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

My other ferret (Rat) caught a mouse while we were visiting at a friend's place. I have never seen an animal so hell bent in my life.

I don't think we have the testing requirements Krill mentioned here (they really make people eat pet food? We discourage that here. ) so I think it's doable. I recently struck piracy from the list of potential future enterprises if the economy turns bad enough so I need a new gimmick.

Comment

Working...
                                X