I made a promise to my cat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

spam?
    You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

Originally posted by Krill View Post
      **** yeah, your cat is your best friend
      My other cat (Gemini) is my "best friend".

We're talking about Gemini's friend actually...
      "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
      "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

more spam/
        You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

keep it. cats are awesome
          12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
          Stadtluft Macht Frei
          Killing it is the new killing it
          Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Originally posted by Krill View Post
            spam?
            Sorry no slagging of people here. Only the demon cat.
            Attached Files
            "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
            "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Sorry Wezil, I'll try to be productive now.

Cute cat you have there. If that's the cat the promise is about, keep it. Always keep your promises to animals is my opinion. I let my parents cat sleep indoors whenever I pulled an all nighter at their place, and he liked me for it, and always behaved for me. Man, I love that cat, I get to see him for the first time since January on Friday :heart:

Comment

What does it do when you sit down in the sofa ?

* find something to play with
                * scratch your books
                * cuddle up in your armpit
                With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

She will find something to play with until she bores with that. Then she comes and disturbs Gemini who of course chose the option of cuddling. It annoys both of us.

I'm really starting to doubt this cat's worth.

Comment

Originally posted by AngieC View Post
                    Is that her in your avatar?

I think you've been had by the pet store, though

Too fawneee

Here this goes here then
                    Attached Files
                    Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Alright. By my count 8 people have posted and only 4 voted.

GT - I knew you'd be by with some sort of disgusting picture. That is one nasty looking critter.

Comment

I'll vote...

Comment

I'll vote...

Comment

Twice even.

Your dedication to the thread has been noted.

Comment

If a cat isn't doin what you want it to, be stern with it. It will learn. You just have to be very quick about chastising it.

Comment

Originally posted by Wezil View Post
                                Alright. By my count 8 people have posted and only 4 voted.

GT - I knew you'd be by with some sort of disgusting picture. That is one nasty looking critter.
                                I say honor your kitty

Im a Cat Lover and my sweetie has same traits, sometimes i snaek by in day and she says she has been busy about work, but those eyes look mighty tired.......

Then when i try to smoochie, she has an attitude..Im not in the mood
                                Attached Files
                                Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Working...
                                X