Do I have to honour it?

Vote please.
    Yes
    80.00%
    No
    10.00%
    Only if the cat gets into the bananas
    10.00%
    "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
    "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

If you don't, it'll haunt you
    With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

I think you're biased.
      "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
      "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Most likely. What was the promise?
        (\__/)
        (='.'=)
        (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Originally posted by Wezil View Post
          I think you're biased.
          Nope, I was carefull enough to not make any promises to my cat that I couldn't honour.

What I'll do to those promises not honoured to me, well, I'll deal with that in my next eight lives
          With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

I promised to throw cat treats at her sometime tonight (she considers it "play").

Comment

Of course the answer is Yes.
              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

I'm not sure she deserves it.

I love my cat and all but I have come to the conclusion that she has turned out to be a "deadbeat". She rises when I do in the morning but I suspect after I leave for work she heads straight back to bed. Although I have no proof of this, I think she sleeps pretty much all day! Some days I'll come home late afternoon and catch her standing and stretching on a cosy blanket as if she just woke up. Perhaps I need to install a camera on this machine...

So anyway, she does nothing useful that I can see but she still expects me to expend time and money supporting her lazy ass.

Should I?

Comment

Yes, it will still be alive - even though it's dead...
                  Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

Do you have any mice?
                    (\__/)
                    (='.'=)
                    (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

No. She has no job.

I would point out I also have no zebras. The absence of neither was not the cat's doing.

Comment

She does look cute. Is that enough?

Would a pic help with this?

Comment

Is that her in your avatar?

I think you've been had by the pet store, though

Comment

**** yeah, your cat is your best friend
                            You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

Originally posted by AngieC View Post
                              Is that her in your avatar?

I think you've been had by the pet store, though

No. That is the dearly departed Wezil. RIP

Comment

Working...
                              X