No announcement yet.

F-22 will see no more orders, VH-71 cancelled

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gramphos seems to be working on it. I doubt that know one cares, but I doubt that more than a handful are doing anything about it.
    You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

• Your tactic to play to my ego to defuse the situation is noted and tossed aside.
      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• Well **** off then Asher.
        You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

• Not you Krill. I love you.
          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
          Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• I love you to

You still have the ten foot exclusion though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Asher View Post
              Your tactic to play to my ego to defuse the situation is noted and tossed aside.

What defusing?

Comment

• Originally posted by Patroklos View Post
                Yes they do, almost always two, not to mention the at least dozen others free for independant ops throughout the area.

Subs are over rated, especially in open water (which a Taiwan scenario will primarily involve) The reason you always hear about the few times they pull of a successful attack in exercises is because they are so rare. You don't hear about subs being destroyed in exercises because it happens all the time.

Well I guess I shouldn't say over rated, they are excellent weapons platforms, but rather their surface ship opponents are under rated.

Also, all a sub does to claim a kill is say they shot a torpedo. And contrary to popular belief they rarely shoot that green flare, instead they just log it and tell everyone after the fact that they killed target X at time Y. Or in other words, the exercise evaluators never get to analyze if the attack was sound or not. The key weakness of subs is their armament, despite what you might think torpedoes are not all that hard for surface ships to out maneuver or fool, missiles are far more reliable (though we can at least try and shoot those down).

You are very mistaken, skimmer puke. You lack even a knowledge of what you don't know. It is night and day with US subs versus US surface. We eat you for breakfast. We run engineering drill during exercises with you. They won't even allow free play because we destroy you so bad, that your operators don't get training. You are so...so...wrong.

Comment

• Surface ships are just targets.
                  KH FOR OWNER!
                  ASHER FOR CEO!!
                  GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

• Of course.

Comment

Working...
                    X