No announcement yet.

N. Korea launches rocket, defying world pressure

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow, I had no idea you followed Korean news sources in the native tongue.

That said, you're right, they did remove food rationing during the last famine. After all, they didn't have the food to ration.

And honestly, you're in no position to act like you know more. You're the baby-****er who thinks NKorea's problems can be traced to market reforms, when they go a lot deeper than that. I didn't say I was happy that they had to resort to black markets where food aid is stolen and then resold. I said it was better than the alternative.

Which is, y'know, having millions starve to the point where NKoreans are shorter, less mentally developed, weaker, and are told to stop their military drills so they don't expend their energy.

Of course, you and your "feminist" thought (that thinks that PETA's exploitative campaigns are a-****ing-okay) would rather they starve because it's all the ****ing market's fault.
    B♭3

Comment

North Korea needs to be slapped into next year.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

So many stupid people.
        I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
        - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Working...
        X