Promote your City

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Naked Gents Rut View Post
    Brest to Karlsruhe, Germany is only 10 hours and 42 mins. Hard to drive much farther than that in a Euro country.
    Lule̴, Sweden to Malmo, Sweden - 1,517 km Рabout 17 hours 35 mins

Kirkenes, Norway to Kristiansand, Norway - 2,227 km – about 1 day 8 hours and that's if you take the short route by cutting through Finland and Sweden.
    Last edited by Dinner; April 1, 2009, 04:32.
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Please read the thread before posting.

Comment

Originally posted by MOBIUS View Post
        Are you proud of where you live? If not, wtf are you doing there...!?

I know, us Welsh are a bunch of grumpy backward funny-talking sheepshaggers who live in the armpit of the UK - but I for one wouldn't live anywhere else in the UK than Cardiff.

A small, but perfectly formed and effortless to live in city of a little over 300,000...

So, promote your city - why is it so great to live there!
        we have both Tesco, Morrisons and Sainsbury within 15min drive... we also have a few petrol stations around, they improved a local one into M&S shop... it's so great this 21st century life in England

ehhh and I live in West Bracknellistan
        Last edited by OneFootInTheGrave; April 1, 2009, 05:05. Reason: forgot the city
        Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
        GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

Britain's not even that big but Lands end to John O'Groats (Britain) 837 mi – about 14 hours 56 mins
          Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
          Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
          We've got both kinds

Comment

never underestimate Britain

From Shetland
            Driving directions to Gibraltar
            2,278 mi – about 1 day 17 hours
            Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
            GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

Oh well, if Gibraltar counts... Oh, google can't do John O'Groats to the falklands.
              Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
              Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
              We've got both kinds

Comment

Halifax sucks. Don't come here

Comment

I just think this pic is cool. snow. actual white stuff? I never seen any before

my city rocks. I'll miss it when I leave in 2 weeks. But I shall return... someday

Comment

Working...
                  X