General purpose thread where Kitty advises posters on whatever they ask

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• General purpose thread where Kitty advises posters on whatever they ask

Rules are that you have to be ready for whatever he says. No complaining afterwards for the brutal honesty.

12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
    Stadtluft Macht Frei
    Killing it is the new killing it
    Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

In preparation for the upcoming revolt, how much time should I spend improving my marksmanship relative to practicing building IEDs?

Also, how many spider holes should I dig?
      No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

TMM

My guess is that the revolt coming is the angry mob type looking to string up fatcats. As you're in Butt****, KS you will probably be surrounded by such mobs. I suggest you collaborate with them, but not so heavily that you'll be ****ed if the fatcats' minions invade. If your house is respectable but not overly grandiose you shouldn't stick out too much.
        Stadtluft Macht Frei
        Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

When I **** my woman I'd like to *** on her face but at the same time it feels better to just *** through vagina friction than going outof it and finishing by hand.

Should I go for higher domination feel and lesser orgasm or the straight pleasure?
          In Soviet Russia, Fake borises YOU.

Comment

What do you know about Muscle Milk? What are your thoughts on supplements in general?

What is your opinion on my weight routine?

So in the past, my goal has been 3 full days per week (generally I would only hit 2), where I would do 7-13 exercises (3 sets of 4-15 reps) of a variation like so (so I would go through this generally 3 times):
            1. upper back/biceps
            2. legs
            3. chest/triceps/shoulders

I have recently tried changing it up to 2-6 times per week, where I switch between bicep/upper back days and chest/tricep/shoulders days (I do legs on bicep/upper back days). I have only been doing this a couple of weeks, so I don't know how well it works yet. I have tried circuit training before, but generally before I finished the first rotation I would be tired and would be down to 55-60% of max weight (which wasn't enough really to feel burn in my muscles).

What do you think about getting a post doc in the current economic environment? Right now I am thinking it might be better/easier/etc than getting a job in industry.

JM
            Jon Miller-
            I AM.CANADIAN
            GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

I suggest a 50/20/30 vaginal/facial/oral mix with a splash of pearl necklaces.
              Stadtluft Macht Frei
              Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

To be clear, "oral" is vagina to mouth.
                Stadtluft Macht Frei
                Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Originally posted by Jon Miller View Post
                  What do you know about Muscle Milk? What are your thoughts on supplements in general?
                  I don't know what MM is. I occasionally use whey protein shakes to get enough every day (~150 grams per day)

So in the past, my goal has been 3 full days per week (generally I would only hit 2), where I would do 7-13 exercises (3 sets of 4-15 reps) of a variation like so (so I would go through this generally 3 times):
                  1. upper back/biceps
                  2. legs

Slightly confused. 7-13 exercises, each of which you're doing 3 sets of? Seems high. I do 6-8 exercises, 3 sets on each. Other than that, I do the same as you, except I put shoulders with legs.

I have recently tried changing it up to 2-6 times per week, where I switch between bicep/upper back days and chest/tricep/shoulders days (I do legs on bicep/upper back days). I have only been doing this a couple of weeks, so I don't know how well it works yet. I have tried circuit training before, but generally before I finished the first rotation I would be tired and would be down to 55-60% of max weight (which wasn't enough really to feel burn in my muscles).

I've never done circuit. I just run on the days I don't lift.

What do you think about getting a post doc in the current economic environment? Right now I am thinking it might be better/easier/etc than getting a job in industry.

JM
                  I have no idea what the postdoc market's like in nuke stuff. It's pretty terrible in HE theory. But I stopped caring about that a while ago.
                  Stadtluft Macht Frei
                  Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Will the Habs make the playoffs?
                    (\__/)
                    (='.'=)
                    (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Originally posted by KrazyHorse View Post
                      I don't know what MM is. I occasionally use whey protein shakes to get enough every day (~150 grams per day)
                      That is about what I do, except I have let mine drop down to 70-100g per day. I was just talking to someone last night about Muscle Milk for example.

1. upper back/biceps
                      2. legs

Slightly confused. 7-13 exercises, each of which you're doing 3 sets of? Seems high. I do 6-8 exercises, 3 sets on each. Other than that, I do the same as you, except I put shoulders with legs.

I've never done circuit. I just run on the days I don't lift.
                      So you do a leg/shoulders day, a bicep/back day, and a chest/tricep day? What I had been doing was all in a day, and doing that three days a week.

I have no idea what the postdoc market's like in nuke stuff. It's pretty terrible in HE theory. But I stopped caring about that a while ago.
                      It is pretty good in Nuclear experiment, first post doc is pretty much a sure thing. Faculty jobs are difficult of course.

JM
                      Jon Miller-
                      I AM.CANADIAN
                      GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

I like to get as drunk as possible, manipulate strangers into having casual sex, then laughing about it. Does that make me a bad person?
                        Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/DaveDaDouche
                        Read my seldom updated blog where I talk to myself: http://davedadouche.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by David Floyd View Post
                          I like to get as drunk as possible, manipulate strangers into having casual sex, then laughing about it. Does that make me a bad person?
                          I didn't see you once manipulate a stranger into having casual sex.

I do remember laughing about that though.

ACK!
                          Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Come to Austin again, we'll see what I can do...
                            Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/DaveDaDouche
                            Read my seldom updated blog where I talk to myself: http://davedadouche.blogspot.com/

Comment

Neither me nor the wife drink anymore.

ACK!
                              Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Working...
                              X