Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

General purpose advice thread for all matters female.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Also, I told a female here at work your situation and she said that the girl doesn't like you but she doesn't want to hurt your feelings. Maybe you saved yourself from getting shot down.
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• post a pic of yourself OP
      urgh.NSFW

Comment

• Oh. Well. Now it's settled. It hadn't occurred to me to ask actual women for advice about this.
        Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
        "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• There's a very scraggly picture of me from a few years back in my profile. I have no facial hair now.
          "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Is that the only change?
            urgh.NSFW

Comment

• Uh, I'm not always giving a thumbs up?

Comment

• change hair style. change glasses. get tanned.
                urgh.NSFW

Comment

• Yeah. No.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lorizael View Post
                    Oh. Well. Now it's settled. It hadn't occurred to me to ask actual women for advice about this.
                    Also, my exwife says the same thing. Sorry.

Comment

• Your ex-wife is probably lying.

Comment

Your ex-wife is probably lying.
                        Whatever you have to tell yourself.

Comment

• No. See. I asked my ex-girlfriend about the situation with you and your ex and she says your wife is probably lying. You've posted a lot about her over the years, after all.

Comment

No. See. I asked my ex-girlfriend about the situation with you and your ex and she says your wife is probably lying. You've posted a lot about her over the years, after all.

What is my ex supposidely lying about?

Comment

• Also, I told a female here at work your situation and she said that the girl doesn't like you but she doesn't want to hurt your feelings. Maybe you saved yourself from getting shot down.
                              He needs to get shot down though. Not making a move and proving it one way or the other is now pathetic dudes delude themselves into believing that that chick just might be into them making them torture themselves by hanging around the chick with a perpetually unfullfilled expectation that one day it will happen.
                              "The DPRK is still in a state of war with the U.S. It's called a black out." - Che explaining why orbital nightime pictures of NK show few lights. Seriously.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                                What is my ex supposidely lying about?
                                I'm bull****ting you, Kid. With a few exceptions, I don't actually take advice from people on Apolyton. These threads are more or less for my own personal enjoyment. When I want real advice, I talk to people I trust, people that actually know me, and people with verifiably informed opinions on various subjects.

Comment

Working...
                                X