Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Blaupanzer View Post
    Ben, you are right.

Jon, "the garbage is full" provides whole dimensions of information about your life. Either, 1) complain -- if you do not provide the holder, 2) get another can -- if it is on you, or 3)remember to take it to the curb on time -- if that is the issue. None of those options include carrying leaky garbage in an otherwise well kept car.

Err, you didn't read what I wrote recently.

We have to take the garbage to a recipical which is at the other end of the apartment complex. It isn't far... but my roommate thinks my car is perfect for taking it and has been a bit upset in our time together that I haven't when I go to work in the morning.

JM
    Jon Miller-
    I AM.CANADIAN
    GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

no worries. *wink*
      I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
      [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

Exactly how far is "the other side of the apartment complex"?

Comment

a few minutes walk

JM
          Jon Miller-
          I AM.CANADIAN
          GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Originally posted by Jon Miller View Post
            a few minutes walk

JM
            Man, you sure have it rough.
            A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

I've driven garbage to a dumpster before, not being a physicist, I realized that holding the garbage outside the window was a good idea.

ACK!
              Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

It was my roommate, he is a physicist also though.

JM
                Jon Miller-
                I AM.CANADIAN

Comment

I could insert the old "when I was younger we all walked 10 miles to school carrying our garbage bags" but I guess it would be futile.
                  It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                  RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Hey, I definitely think that the garbage bag should be walked to the recipicle, it was just my roommate who felt differently.

JM
                    (and he did end up being the one who has mostly taken the garbage out.)
                    Jon Miller-
                    I AM.CANADIAN

Comment

Well, this answers the question "How many physicists does it take to take out the garbage", apparently the answer is two and they need a car to do it...
                      I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

"lol internet" ~ AAHZ

Comment

JM, there's no need to make taking the trash out complicated. All it takes is one person.

Comment

Just now got to this thread.

Jeez, it's like tuning in to an episode of Big Bang Theory...
                            Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                            RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Originally posted by -Jrabbit View Post
                              Just now got to this thread.

Jeez, it's like tuning in to an episode of Big Bang Theory...
                              Which makes me happy I've never done so.
                              Solomwi is very wise. - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

Solomwi, I actually took the time to read all of your sig line.

Comment

Working...
                                X