No announcement yet.

Michael Phelps -- Pothead!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, I for one will boycott Kellogg over that.

(Then again, it's not like I buy any products of theirs, anyway...)
    B♭3

Comment

Hes also been suspended for three months by USA Swimming.

What an idiot!
      We need seperate human-only games for MP/PBEM that dont include the over-simplifications required to have a good AI
      If any man be thirsty, let him come unto me and drink. Vampire 7:37
      Just one old soldiers opinion. E Tenebris Lux. Pax quaeritur bello.

Comment

Kuci: your sobriety speaks for itself.

DanS: I predict beer companies hiring him for their "party ads" anyway. That's got to have a lot of 'couter-culture' potential.
        In Soviet Russia, Fake borises YOU.

Comment

Originally posted by Oncle Boris View Post
          Kuci: your sobriety speaks for itself.
          It shows good judgement and self-control? Thanks.

Comment

What the **** is wrong with this country? Our last two presidents are former cocaine users, but we're worried about what kind of message Phelps smoking pot sends to children?

Comment

And you'll notice that neither Bush nor Clinton are endorsed by Kellogg's either.
              Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
              "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

True
                It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Who cares what he does, he is a swimmer. He adds no value to society and shouldn't be held as an example for anyone. Though, if he can take advantage of idiots who seem to think what he does is something great than I guess I can't down him too much.
                  Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We are evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that. --Saul Tigh

Comment

Originally posted by Sprayber View Post
                    Though, if he can take advantage of idiots who seem to think what he does is something great then I guess I can't drown him too much.
                    fixed
                    A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

And you'll notice that neither Bush nor Clinton are endorsed by Kellogg's either.

I wasn't talking about Clinton.

Comment

Right, Clinton didn't inhale.
                        B♭3

Comment

Working...
                        X