No announcement yet.

I don't like it.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think I know the problem. There's something funny with the WYSIWYG editor, I think, as changing that single setting on testoerdin makes it not work anymore.
    <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
    I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• OK, I can change that option in the control panel, right?

Comment

• I imagine so.

Comment

• Also, please refrain from using the DL elsewhere ... it'll be deleted once we figure this out, and anyone caught using the DL in the interim will be caught and banned.

(Also, any posts made by testoerdin will vanish with its deletion, so it would be sorta silly to post elsewhere ...)

Comment

• But I'm having fun.

Comment

• And I'm working to resolve your problem

Comment

• Can you just ban the DL instead of deleting him? That way his posts live on in poly history.

The DL's thread has been deleted.

Comment

• I've forgotten him already.
                  “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                  "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

• That's heartless. The poor DL just wants equal rights. I can't even start a thread without it getting deleted.

Comment

• Quit trying. Just because we let you test with a DL account doesn't mean we'll put up with it if you keep making threads.
                      Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
                      I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

• Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• Originally posted by snoopy369 View Post
                          Can you please answer my other two questions?

Also, what happens if you click on Reply, and then select 'quote message in reply' like I did in this post? (and then type message in quick reply)
                          Originally posted by snoopy369 View Post
                          I think I know the problem. There's something funny with the WYSIWYG editor, I think, as changing that single setting on testoerdin makes it not work anymore.
                          The quote and reply button work fine in the basic WYSIWYG editor. Will try the intermediate option to see if that works. The advanced editor does not work.

Edit: Both the basic and standard editor work but for some reason the advanced editor causes all the problems we've been discussing.
                          Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• lol @ testoerdin
                            Order of the Fly
                            Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

• They deleted both of his threads.
                              Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• So ... did it fix the problem or not?

Comment

Working...
                                X