No announcement yet.

This is how the US will disintegrate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOL this has to be THE WORST post-apocalyptic map of the US, EVUH!

Here's mine:

Mexico gets SoCal. Pretty obvious.

Alaska becomes a new Canadian territory. Because it's ours.

China and LOL ?Japan? don't get anything.

The rest divides into a Confederacy and a USSA. South Florida, Maryland, Virginia, and NC remain in the Worker's Councils Union.

The Confederacy becomes immediately divided into a dozen feuding petty states divided by religion and ideology like medieval Europe with assault rifles. 1/3rd of the old US Army and 1/5th of the old US Air Force Join them. The Navy stays with the Union.

The USSA becomes a ponderous Latin American style oligarchy riven by perpetual rioting, hyperinflation, and massive corruption. The sophisticated weapons they inherited suffer the fate of the old USSR due to lack of funds. A thriving international black market in ex-USA technology springs up. There is no religious and little real ideological conflict, but continual 'people's revolutions' as tin-pot dictators arise from the masses, each continually promising to bring reform and inevitably being more corrupt than his predecessor.
    "Wait a minute..this isn''t FAUX dive, it's just a DIVE!"
    "...Mangy dog staggering about, looking vainly for a place to die."
    "sauna stories? There are no 'sauna stories'.. I mean.. sauna is sauna. You do by the laws of sauna." -P.

Comment

This is even hilarious for a person in a state of depression like me.
      "The world is too small in Vorarlberg". Austrian ex-vice-chancellor Hubert Gorbach in a letter to Alistar [sic] Darling, looking for a job...
      "Let me break this down for you, fresh from algebra II. A 95% chance to win 5 times means a (95*5) chance to win = 475% chance to win." Wiglaf, Court jester or hayseed, you judge.

Comment

The only good thing about depressed people is constantly hearing about their depression. . .scratch that.
        “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
        "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

my advice for depressed people? just be glad you aren't me .

Comment

Working...
          X