X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would like a num-bah 4 to go please.

Oh...and 2 num-bah 8's as well.

sank-you
    "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

Originally posted by notyoueither

I didn't say I wouldn't eat Chinese food, or food made by a cook who is ethnically Chinese.

I do avoid eating products with origins in China. This makes it somewhat difficult to find canned mushrooms around here. Christmas oranges are another item; mandarins that are a product of Japan are not common.
      If you're looking for your Canuck oranges, they're down here with us in Australia.

I think all of ours go to the Middle East even though we produce enough to keep them here and not have to import Canada's.

Trade deals are stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by Naked Gents Rut
        Thank you for introducing much-needed facts to this China-bashing session, DarkCloud.
        China-bashing isn't fun without Tingkai or UR.
        “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
        "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Working...
        X