X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok figuratively. But I still hate them.

Comment

Originally posted by TCO

I don't fvcking care. She's real. The rest of them are little cardboard characters that I could light a match to literally and they would byrn like playing cards. She's a citizen.
      They are all citizens. couldn't be pols in the US if they weren't.

Sarah Palin had her shot at nationbal political glory. She missed. Now she has to deal with the collapse of Alaska's public finances given that they surely budgeted thinking oil was going to be above $50.
      If you don't like reality, change it! me
      "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
      "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
      "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

How is she real when she constantly lied?
        Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

I love her, I love her, don't say bad things about her.

Comment

I'm with you, GP. **** all the East Coast elites who hate her because she doesn't want to be a part of their club.

Comment

I love you.

Comment

Seriously.

What's wrong with you idiots?

This thread was about making fun of Oprah. Now, politics aside, Oprah is a gigantic target for mockery. How could she not be? The fact that my initial post involved Palin was incidental. Did you not get to talk about Palin enough during the election? Yes, we know. She's not that intelligent. She's a far-right nutjob. I agree. She's also ****ing gorgeous. But none of that's the point.

The point is, Oprah is a fat, ugly, holier-than-thou, ****, and I wanted this thread to be about mocking her. Please continue.
                Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/DaveDaDouche
                Read my seldom updated blog where I talk to myself: http://davedadouche.blogspot.com/

Comment

She's fat!

Oh, and insanely rich, influential and just saw her chosen candidate get elected president. SUCKS TO BE HER!!!
                  Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Her books suck. My sister bought me some for Xmas last year. They are all in that semi-smart chick lit trade paperback style. I swear. It must be a mrketing niche.

Comment

If I could sell millions of $$ worth of crappy books, I'd sure as hell be writing them.
                      Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Oh, and insanely rich, influential and just saw her chosen candidate get elected president. SUCKS TO BE HER!!!
                        ****, I wouldn't trade my life for hers. Who wants to **** a fat *****, even a rich one?
                        Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/DaveDaDouche
                        Read my seldom updated blog where I talk to myself: http://davedadouche.blogspot.com/

Comment

Gail.
                          Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

It would have almost the stigma of homosexuality.

Comment

Besides a, fat ***** that rich can pay for all the sex she wants.

And there are plenty of men who will **** anything if it has enough $$, don't kid yourself.
                              Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

I'd **** Oprah. In the dark, all cats are grey...

Comment

Working...
                                X