No announcement yet.

Payback's a Bi*ch - Palin Snubs Oprah

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you're so smart, but sometimes when I'm drunk you seem slower...

Originally posted by KrazyHorse

Are you out of your mind? There's a lot more real wilderness in Canada than the US.

I'm talking get-lost-and-die wilderness. Not weekend warrior ***** wilderness.
    Iconically, iconically. Fvcking archetype. Motherfvcker.

Comment

Iconically doesn't make you any more than a wannabe. And wannabes are the ones who get lost and die when it's 40 below.
      12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
      Stadtluft Macht Frei
      Killing it is the new killing it
      Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Palin is an idiot and a joke. Of course, so was George Bush, and manged to get appointed President.
        Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Iconically doesn't make you any more than a wannabe. And wannabes are the ones who get lost and die when it's 40 below.
          you need to split yourself like a dodamned foton and go down both sides of a slit and make little dark ligtht patters.

Comment

You need to accept that QM actually works and nothing else does...
            Stadtluft Macht Frei
            Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Palin was in Canada today sucking up to the nation and trying to impress us with talk about hockey. It failed. She failed.
              "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
              Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Originally posted by Asher
                Palin was in Canada today sucking up to the nation and trying to impress us with talk about hockey. It failed. She failed.
                She's probably not gay enough. I want an atom bomb to go off and I will live with her in the wild north like Dom and Va and kill animals and make babies.

Admit it...she offends you with her fertile mertyle female sexuality\Q@

Comment

You need to accept that QM actually works and nothing else does...
                  It's hard, when I didn't learn 3rd semester calc right.

Comment

You may be surprised to learn this, but America isn't a frontier nation anymore.
                    Nor are we industrializing. Why do we need unregulated immigration again Che?
                    "The DPRK is still in a state of war with the U.S. It's called a black out." - Che explaining why orbital nightime pictures of NK show few lights. Seriously.

Comment

Originally posted by TCO

It's hard, when I didn't learn 3rd semester calc right.
                      You don't need vector cal for QM...
                      Stadtluft Macht Frei
                      Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Linear algebra much more useful
                        Stadtluft Macht Frei
                        Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Linear algebra much more useful
                          I never had a course in it. Just little snippets. REmember they had this determinant thing for figuring out 3 by 3 (or maybe 2 by 2) and I always thought it was just as easy to use substitution.

Comment

If you really love QM, Kitty why aren't you doing some good density functional theory with Art Freeman on chemically interesting systems? Follow the electron. Not some silly quark or string or whatever. Hellectrons have an impact on people and things thagt matter.

Comment

Originally posted by TCO
                              Admit it...she offends you with her fertile mertyle female sexuality\Q@
                              She's in her forties, which might be why her last baby had Down's. Judging by her family I'd say she's been fertile, but she isn't anymore.

I also suspect that, given the trainwreck she made of her election appearances, she might be better off dropping out of sight for a while and working her way up from the relative bottom, so the media don't catch the bajillion further mistakes she's likely to make while learning to be a real politician. But then I'm no wonk, so what do I know?
                              1011 1100
                              Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Originally posted by Elok

She's in her forties, which might be why her last baby had Down's. Judging by her family I'd say she's been fertile, but she isn't anymore.

I also suspect that, given the trainwreck she made of her election appearances, she might be better off dropping out of sight for a while and working her way up from the relative bottom, so the media don't catch the bajillion further mistakes she's likely to make while learning to be a real politician. But then I'm no wonk, so what do I know?
                                I don't fvcking care. She's real. The rest of them are little cardboard characters that I could light a match to literally and they would byrn like playing cards. She's a citizen.

Comment

Working...
                                X