Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Supreme Court take case on Obama's citizenship?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Boris Godunov

Not an issue in Hawaii:

Example of an original certificate from 1963, it doesn't ask religion.

The only other possibility is maybe it would show one of his parents isn't the person we have always thought him/her to be.
    Undisclosed evil twin!

Comment

• Originally posted by KrazyHorse
      Since the thing released by Obama (official document of Hawai'i as I understand it) has name of mother and father (and child) how could witholding full certificate help?
      Some people think that's a forgery.

You know... morons.
      Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Since the thing released by Obama (official document of Hawai'i as I understand it) has name of mother and father (and child) how could witholding full certificate help?
        Perhaps the original was fraudulent and the followup correct?

Comment

• Originally posted by TCO
          Undisclosed evil twin!
          Ah! Now that would be ****ing awesome!
          Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

I thought we were starting from the premise that that certificate MUST be a forgery. The original "long-form" actually filled out at the hospital has never been released, though it easily could be with Obama's written consent. Since he refuses to send a simple fax, he MUST have something to hide.
            Unbelievable!

Comment

As before, it's a situation where we're unlikely to ever find out one way or the other.

But do you really think there's a 10% chance that official is lying? Really?
              Well we have it bracketed between 10% and .01%.

Compromise at 1% and then which end of the bet do you want?

Comment

Perhaps the original was fraudulent and the followup correct?
                But this goes back to the Hawaiian official who attesting seeing the original and stating it was valid and nothing was amiss with it.
                Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui

Well that's even more of a hurt isn't it? Guy is a Dem, wants to vote for a Dem, but the Dem nominee may not be eligible. It debases his vote.
                  He was a fervant Hillary supporter (like someone else we know here on Poly), so its not a given. As for his vote being "debased," anyone who happens to live in a "safe" state has their votes "debased." When can I sue to change the system? My vote isn't worth as much as someone from Ohio's.

Besides, he could have voted Dem if he wanted. The supposed "harm" that could befalf him could only happen IF Obama was disqualified. Given that his opponents, the Federal Eection Commission, and the party supporting him had all accepted his elligibility, the only way for Obama to get disqualified would be from a suit like Berg's. So Berg's lawsuit (or one like it) is the only way in which the harm which Berg's lawsuit claims to try to limit, could occur.
                  If you don't like reality, change it! me
                  "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
                  "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
                  "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

• On full certificate but not on thing released:

Occupation/employer/last employed of parents
                    Name of hospital and whether birth was inside legal city limits of honolulu
                    Address of mother and father
                    Age of mother and father
                    Birthplace of mother and father
                    Signature and dates from witnesses/attending physician
                    12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
                    Stadtluft Macht Frei
                    Killing it is the new killing it
                    Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Undisclosed evil twin!
                      AHA!

The resemblance is uncanny:

Osama has only "said" in an interview he was born in 1957, not 1963; we'll never know for sure until we see his original long-form birth certificate! I demand that he immediately prove he's not related to Obama!
                      Unbelievable!

Comment

But this goes back to the Hawaiian official who attesting seeing the original and stating it was valid and nothing was amiss with it.
                        There could be low level problem and not the out of state birth and she was just being Clintonian in the response. While you have a point about the unlikelihood that she would cover up Kenyan birth, it is not surprising if she would cover up some other embarressment.

Comment

Undisclosed evil twin!
                          Maybe OBAMA'S THE EVIL TWIN

12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
                          Stadtluft Macht Frei
                          Killing it is the new killing it
                          Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Well we have it bracketed between 10% and .01%.

Compromise at 1% and then which end of the bet do you want?
                            When and how could this bet ever be resolved? It would be contingent on the original certificate being made public, and I think that's very unlikely to ever happen, based on what's occured so far.

But fine, I'll bet $1 to your $10,000 that Obama wasn't born in Kenya. That's only because my principles against betting for money are so firm that it would require at least $10,000 to make being a sell-out worthwhile
                            Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• Originally posted by GePap
                              As for his vote being "debased," anyone who happens to live in a "safe" state has their votes "debased." When can I sue to change the system? My vote isn't worth as much as someone from Ohio's.
                              Talk about specious analogies...

EC = debasement of a vote by means of a constitutionally created electoral system

Berg's allegation = debasement of a vote by means of a constitutional violation

Are you serious? How often does the SCOTUS declare a clause of the Constitution unconstitutional?
                              Unbelievable!

Comment

Maybe OBAMA'S THE EVIL TWIN

Sorta...

Perhaps the most poignant and telling episode in Barack Obama's 1995 autobiography, Dreams from My Father: A Story of Race and Inheritance ,...

Comment

Working...
                                X