Thinking about giving up meat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jon Miller
    I am not sure, is this about Indian penis?

JM

No, That would be me saying I smoked all the peace pipe I could until I choked on the thick smoke filling my lings and throat or I chewed on the base of the mighty totem pole

No, I am actually speaking about Moose, the animal native to the northern states and Canada

But glad you did ask,
    Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

ok after lunch today I give up plans of giving up meat. I cannot give up asian food with meat in it. I need my spicey chicken. I cannot live without spicey food. esp. spicey meat.

Comment

Originally posted by Asher

I doubt you've ever had some really good meat in Belgium.
        True. In Belgium we prefer healthy meat, which is why we are opposed to that greasy North-American meat you guys are so fond of. That is, in the New World animals are stuffed with hormones and other god awful elements.

I did eat meat way back when I was in the United States. Was a kid then. Even then I realised the French cuisine tradition is vastly superior. Home sweet home!
        "An archaeologist is the best husband a women can have; the older she gets, the more interested he is in her." - Agatha Christie
        "Non mortem timemus, sed cogitationem mortis." - Seneca

Comment

Originally posted by Boris Godunov

It's a wonder the world's tofu manufacturors haven't snatched you up as a spokesperson.
          You have never tasted the Veggie Bickyâ„¢ Burger. It's only sold around Belgium and some parts in the Netherlands. I would commit atrocities to take just one bite.

Of course, the ones with meat in are even better or so I heard... But hey, ignorance is bliss, so I don't care
          "An archaeologist is the best husband a women can have; the older she gets, the more interested he is in her." - Agatha Christie

Comment

Originally posted by Dis
            ok after lunch today I give up plans of giving up meat. I cannot give up asian food with meat in it. I need my spicey chicken. I cannot live without spicey food. esp. spicey meat.
            You have no spine. Attention whore!

Comment

Originally posted by Traianvs

True. In Belgium we prefer healthy meat, which is why we are opposed to that greasy North-American meat you guys are so fond of. That is, in the New World animals are stuffed with hormones and other god awful elements.
              Yes, thank god for proper natural meat like Belgian Blue...
              I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

Re: Thinking about giving up meat

Originally posted by Dis
                I'm tired of getting food poisoning from meat. Just came off a bout last week. Though it might have been something I got from my brother as he had it too. And meat is kind of icky when you think about it.
                You do realize the last two big outbreaks of food poisoning were from vegetables, right?

ACK!
                Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Re: Thinking about giving up meat

Originally posted by Dis

DON'T DO IT!

Comment

Originally posted by Dis
                    See, this is odd to me, because I think Asian food is the easiest type to either forego meat or use a substitute. Asians use meat more as a garnish than a main dish, and even most American-Asian food puts its emphasis on the vegetables and sauces/spices that accompany the meat.
                    Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Originally posted by Dis
                      Glad you came to your senses.
                      Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. - Ben Franklin
                      Iain Banks missed deadline due to Civ | The eyes are the groin of the head. - Dwight Schrute.
                      One more turn .... One more turn .... | WWTSD

Comment

Originally posted by Dis
                        everybody else quoted this so i did too.
                        Order of the Fly
                        Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

AAHZ recognizes a pattern and joins in, damn the consequences.
                          No matter where you go, there you are. - Buckaroo Banzai
                          "I played it [Civilization] for three months and then realised I hadn't done any work. In the end, I had to delete all the saved files and smash the CD." Iain Banks, author

Comment

Now that he did, that quote's not cool anymore.
                            1011 1100
                            Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Working...
                            X