Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Apolyton moderators are shining example of slackers.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Grandpa Troll

Resize this and maybe they can add it Mr.Fun
    hot!
    A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

I'd like to think that we're a bit more civilized. Most of us are not New Yorkers.
      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

The only way to ensure our civility is get the gay santa caps out.

Comment

Man, with all the gay negativity against the administration in this thread, I'm tempted to close it and punish all the contributors. But since it's the holidays, maybe I'll just select a ringleader and punish them. (hmm wrong holiday I guess) Carry on.
          It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

You're going to make all the baby elves up north cry.

Comment

Originally posted by rah
              Man, with all the gay negativity against the administration in this thread, I'm tempted to close it and punish all the contributors. But since it's the holidays, maybe I'll just select a ringleader and punish them. (hmm wrong holiday I guess) Carry on.
              Butt Im all for being sensitive to gays, heck, I even wince still, keeps 'em coming back for more egg nog,Yo!
              Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Well if this was still exclusively a CHRISTIAN holiday and not the greed fest that it has morphed into, that man would still be alive.

So we should be promoting the religious aspects and not the secular aspects, so as far as I'm concerned I don't care if the baby elves are crying. They should be treated like the northerners deal with baby seals.
                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

And how does having a santa cap on that gay ferret of yours promote the religious aspect of Christmas?

Comment

You do realize how silly that smiley is going to look with a santa cap on it.

Whould somebody think of the children?
                    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Stop emotionalizing the argument here.

Comment

And how does your avatar promote the religious aspects of christmas? Oh wait, it does.

Never mind, just another ben imitation. But please feel free to point out any logic errors. I'll just keep refocusing the arguement on different aspects.
                        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
                          We decided they were too gay .

Post wins the thread.
                          Order of the Fly
                          Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Originally posted by rah
                            And how does your avatar promote the religious aspects of christmas? Oh wait, it does.

Never mind, just another ben imitation. But please feel free to point out any logic errors. I'll just keep refocusing the arguement on different aspects.
                            Are you threatening to use your weapons of mass deception to distort my argument?

Comment

Originally posted by rah
                              They should be treated like the northerners deal with baby seals.
                              QFT
                              Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
                              GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

Originally posted by MrFun

Are you threatening to use your weapons of mass deception to distort my argument?
                                No I plan to continue to spout nonsense plagerized from more far right web forums and to continually change the target of my arguement every time you mention any reasonable response, since no one ever stands up to the outright stupidity on those far right sites so I don't know how to answer them.
                                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                                X