Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Apolyton moderators are shining example of slackers.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apolyton moderators are shining example of slackers.

Where are the ****ing santa caps for the smilies you ***ers.
    A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

We decided they were too gay .
    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Gays are the reason that this world is so great, you uncivilized barbarian.

Comment

Gay santa caps
        Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Originally posted by OzzyKP
          Gay teen/young adult santa caps
          Fixed
          Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

We voted on when we would roll them out and decided to stall it a bit in memory of the Wal mart worker killed in the stampede generated by black friday bargains.

Apolyton will not rush christmas on it's members to make sure that no mods get killed in the ensuing chaos.

More details to follow but for now, a moment of silence for people that have died to fuel the christmas shopping season.
            It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
              We decided they were too gay .
              I disagree
              Blah

Comment

Originally posted by rah
                We voted on when we would roll them out and decided to stall it a bit in memory of the Wal mart worker killed in the stampede generated by black friday bargains.

Apolyton will not rush christmas on it's members to make sure that no mods get killed in the ensuing chaos.

More details to follow but for now, a moment of silence for people that have died to fuel the christmas shopping season.
                teh unworthiness of its masses, who would insult teh ferret friend, lets all shave our heads and heap ashes upon ourselves, for questioning teh mods infinite wisdom

All Hail rah!

/me would share after the required and mandated state moment of silence

Comment

Originally posted by rah

I don't see how santa caps on an online forum would show disrespect for the person who was killed.

So now you need to come up with another excuse.

Comment

You unsensitive brute!
                    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

I see your and send two right back at ya.

Comment

The unsensitivity is appalling.
                        We will not be intimidated to rush the season on those here.

You can all expect further delays now.
                        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by MrFun
                          I see your and send two right back at ya.
                          Resize this and maybe they can add it Mr.Fun
                          Attached Files

Comment

The longer the delay the more impatient the mob gets and thus the higher likelyhood a mod gets crushed by the mob...
                            Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

I promise no mod will get killed if they just put the santa caps out today.

Comment

Working...
                              X