Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Apolyton moderators are shining example of slackers.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So you're leaving again, TCO??
    A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

I was great. I should mt dlck bronzed.

Comment

Speak English!!

Comment

A Lincoln "expert", casting slacker stones. That's funny.

Is that English enough for you?
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
            A Lincoln "expert", casting slacker stones. That's funny.

Is that English enough for you?
            I earn my salary, mister.

Comment

Yeah, right.
              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

Originally posted by rah

Apolyton will not rush christmas on it's members to make sure that no mods get killed in the ensuing chaos.

Spoilsport.
                Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
                I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

Christmas smilies for the 25th of December only.
                  "You say that it is your custom to burn widows. Very well. We also have a custom: when men burn a woman alive, we tie a rope around their necks and we hang them. Build your funeral pyre; beside it, my carpenters will build a gallows. You may follow your custom. And then we will follow ours."--General Sir Charles James Napier

Comment

Mod sanctioned spamming.
                    Mod spamming
                    Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                    I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                    Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Originally posted by rah
                      Man, with all the gay negativity against the administration in this thread, I'm tempted to close it and punish all the contributors.
                      Don't. It's exactly what those pervs want.
                      Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                      I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                      Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

We should light the fags and burn them!

Them being the administration.
                        B♭3

Comment

Beats DQ and Locutus beating each other up in the Poly forum over Christmas of all things. So I assume if Locutus has his way the smilies will get their hats Christmas eve and DQ is holding off as long as he can out of the spirit of peace and giving?

Well, Merry Christmas Poly.
                          Long time member @ Apolyton
                          Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

Obviously, way too many people here lack a sense of humor.
                            It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

No kidding?

Comment

Do it now, or we'll start stealing babies.
                                B♭3

Comment

Working...
                                X