Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How far will Prop 8 supporters set back gay marriage?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How far will Prop 8 supporters set back gay marriage?

This is getting crazy...

LOS ANGELES – Letters containing a suspicious white powder were sent Thursday to Mormon temples in Los Angeles and Salt Lake City that were the sites of protests against the church's support of California's gay marriage ban.

Killing Mormons:
    12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
    Stadtluft Macht Frei
    Killing it is the new killing it
    Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Funny how you're so quick to speak out against actions done targetting homophobes but you keep your mouth shut when gays and lesbians are targets of bigotry, Drake.
      A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

I'm sure if they were being sent packets of white powder, he'd be saying the same thing. Fact of the matter is that this type of action wins NO converts.
        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.â€
        - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
          I'm sure if they were being sent packets of white powder, he'd be saying the same thing. Fact of the matter is that this type of action wins NO converts.
          On the other hand it doesn't really hurt either.

There are crazy people on both sides. It's pretty clear though, the most crazy people are the ones who spend $20M on ads to take away the rights of others in a state they don't even live in.

If that isn't proof that religious people are bat**** crazy, I don't know what is.

I'll also take baking powder in the mail over vicious hate-crime beatings any day, FWIW.
          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
          Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

You don't know that. It might just make some of those idiots think for a change.
            I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
            - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Think what? That the people on the other side of the issue are nutjobs? Regardless of how few people would support it, these type of things tend to get blown up.
              “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.â€
              - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Originally posted by KrazyHorse
                Killing Mormons:
                Please, Mormons are nice people. Just like any Down Syndrome folks, except the girls are smoking hot.
                John Brown did nothing wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Asher

On the other hand it doesn't really hurt either.

There are crazy people on both sides. It's pretty clear though, the most crazy people are the ones who spend $20M on ads to take away the rights of others in a state they don't even live in.

If that isn't proof that religious people are bat**** crazy, I don't know what is.

I'll also take baking powder in the mail over vicious hate-crime beatings any day, FWIW.
                  QFMT

Comment

Think what? That the people on the other side of the issue are nutjobs? Regardless of how few people would support it, these type of things tend to get blown up.
                    The Mormons don't want people to know how much they supported prop 8. I think targeting the Mormons is a good strategy. It will make the Mormons not want to support such measures in the future.

Comment

Originally posted by Felch

Please, Mormons are nice people. Just like any Down Syndrome folks, except the girls are smoking hot.
                      Oh, how I fondly remember corrupting my first Mormon girl... good times.

Anyway, shouldn't the thread title be "How far will Prop 8 opponents set back gay marriage?"
                      "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                      "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

They need to think of something more effective to do, but I can't think of anything except all of them moving to Utah, and supporting anti-Mormon laws. That would show them.

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious

It will make the Mormons not want to support such measures in the future.
                          If only there was some truth behind your naive, wishful thinking.

Comment

Of course there is dumbass. If they want their contributions to be anonymous and they aren't what do you think that means?

Comment

I think it's fairly clear how Prop8 supporters set back gay marriage...

-Arrian
                              grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

Working...
                              X