No announcement yet.

What's the key to your pizza?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You can ask for no whatever you don't want in cases of preferance. You're talking an individual, or a smaller group. Mainstrean has no problem and prefers it.
    I don't want any damn anchovies, for instance, available on a combination pizza, and stipulated that I defintely don't want it. Gag!
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
      So what you are saying is that you are a freak?
      Nope - it's all you cheeseeating mutants that are freaks
      With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Seeing as cheese is AWESOME (- FACT). You be the freak
        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
        - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Seeing as cheese is AWESOME (- FACT). You be the freak
          Yep, and vampires consideres it quite natural to drink human blood - they probably also consider this AWESOME
          With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Vampires are undead, while I am speaking on behalf of humanity (as I have been given the authority on this issue). Even Obama likes cheese, so nyeh
            “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
              You can ask for no whatever you don't want in cases of preferance. You're talking an individual, or a smaller group. Mainstrean has no problem and prefers it.
              I don't want any damn anchovies, for instance, available on a combination pizza, and stipulated that I defintely don't want it. Gag!
              Yeah, you are quite rigth. Though, the only place where it apparently is considered a natural thing to say "no cheese" is actually in Rome. Most other places they isn't quite sure if I am serious or not

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Vampires are undead, while I am speaking on behalf of humanity (as I have been given the authority on this issue). Even Obama likes cheese, so nyeh
                people eating cheese isn't part of humanity so your argument is moot

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Originally posted by BlackCat
                  people eating cheese isn't part of humanity so your argument is moot

You fail.

Comment

Cheese doesn't set well with him, Imran. If a food makes me hurl or whatever, I wouldn't like it either.

Some people just don't like some things. I don't like chocolate-covered ants.
                    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

Cheese doesn't set well with him, Imran. If a food makes me hurl or whatever, I wouldn't like it either.

Then he should just accept his freak status

Comment

Lactose intolerant. We need potato pizza!

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
                          Lactose intolerant. We need potato pizza!
                          Irish Pizza?
                          Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Well, yeah.

Comment

Only if its made with beer

Comment

You fail.
                                Using wiki as an argument - well we seems to become desperate, don't we ?

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Working...
                                X