What's the key to your pizza?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I gotta go with the dough.
    And indeed there will be time To wonder, "Do I dare?" and, "Do I dare?". t s eliot

Comment

Not really pepperoni, when I asked them they said it was a substitute...probably donkey, they never said exactly what meat it was.

I don't really care, it tastes pretty good, even if it is donkey.
      You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

Chicago style "pizza" can be tasty if done well. It's easy to **** up though.

The crust (dough) is the single most important part of the pie. As has already been said, a bad crust can't be saved. Pizza remains a bread dish, and if the bread is bad, well, the dish is done.

Second in importance is the sauce. I like mine tart. I hate Papa John's cause their sauce is too sweet. Dominoes has bad sauce (not as bad as Papa Johns) and terrible crusts (worst of the mass pizza producers).

Cheese is great, but given that it melts into a goo, even mediocre cheese works on pizza. A pizza with good crust, good sauce, and cheap mass processed "cheese" beats a pizza with a poor crust, poor sauce, and the best cheese in the world.
        If you don't like reality, change it! me
        "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
        "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
        "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Working...
        X