No announcement yet.

How ****ed are we?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm not a picky eater. My last meal (entirely by choice, and rather common components) consisted of a couple glasses of water, a large spoonful of peanut butter, a grapefruit, and a few slices of cheese. Eaten seperately of course.

Generally though, fruits and veggies for healthy living... cookies and donuts (or sweets in general) for "moderation"

Was wondering if things like razors (higher quality disposables) for shaving would be much less expensive (yet still available) over there?

Comment

• They're crap, I just bought a ten pack of tripple razors at walmart yesterday.

There's dunkin donuts in Tag.
      Long time member @ Apolyton
      Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

• There's also good cookies we can stock up on at the supermarket.

Comment

• Like hot dogs & beans? Bacon, spam, eggs? French toast?

Comment

• Yes

But really, just about any food is fine with me. Though I might hesitate on those partially developed chicks in the eggs...

Comment

• Those are mostly available at night, guys wander through the area selling them calling out "balut". I always figured it was so that drunks didn't have to look at what they're eating but according to wikipedia its believed that balut = virility. Never tried one to find out. :barf:

Comment

• Originally posted by Lancer
                Never tried one to find out. :barf:
                You've never been drunk enough my friend.
                I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Only the once, but there was none put in front of me and the next morning I reformed.

Comment

• Aeson, Dolores wants to know if you like eggplant, avocado, okra, carrots and potatos...? Something else too I don't recall. Told her you like everything but she still wants to know.

Comment

• I don't think I've ever had okra, but it looks fine.

Otherwise, yes... although I'm not sure on the thing you don't recall.

Comment

• Ok, she'll be happy.

Man O man, just spent a freakin hour with Clemente trying to wrestle 6 packed LBC boxes into a Rav 4 in such a way that we have one of the back seats open for Dolores's cousin, Bing, to ride along. It's storming outside the whole time. Well I tell you this unequivocally, it cannot be done.

So Bing will hang out here and email her friends and family all day and chat on Skype.

I informed Dolores of our failure and now she wants to bring a 7th box.

The only way to do that is to bring an empty box and fill the car with all the crap to put in it stuffed in every nook and cranny not already stuffed with boxes. Then when we arrive at LBC in Portland assemble it all into the box. Tomorrow.

Doom.

Comment

• You should have just strapped one of the boxes onto the hood/fender/wherever of the Rav 4. From what I recall of the design of that line of vehicles, it would fit in nicely (and hardly decrease aerodynamic efficiency).

Comment

• Ha! That car is as sleek a vehicle as you can have and still put 6 large boxes and one passenger in.

Comment

Working...
                            X