Republican Knives come out for Palin...lots of dirt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Comrade Snuggles

You try so hard to pretend to be reasonable that you are a complete fool (or is that tool). You are, in your own way, as dumb as BK.
    What is dumb is calling people names just because they are not an extremist such as yourself.
    A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

I'm not an extremist and I agree with che.
      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Part of me hopes she'll be the Republican nominee in 2012, the other part worries about the dangers of a one-party system.
        "The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists."
        -Joan Robinson

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin
          I doubt that. I does seem like Palin's arrogance and ignorance have pissed off some Republican insiders though and now they're letting their frustrations go public. It's not like this stuff hadn't already leaked out over the last few weeks only now we're getting the good dirt.
          It is interesting that it started being leaked once it was clear McCain was going to lose.
          “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
          - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Originally posted by Comrade Snuggles

You try so hard to pretend to be reasonable that you are a complete fool (or is that tool). You are, in your own way, as dumb as BK.
            Let's stay away from the name calling, folks ... honestly it makes discussion here worse, whether or not it's deserved or over the line or anything. If I wanted to hear a bunch of name calling, I'd go to my nephew's second grade class.
            <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
            I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

Originally posted by GePap

You can easily spend upwards of $3000 on a designer dress or suit at a high end retailer. If you use a different one daily, that would be $21,000 a week, and that is just the suit, Never mind the blouse, accessories, and shoes, which could easily add $3000 more per outfit.

This is not likely what happened, but I thnk people are a bit naive about how expensive luxury items can and do get.
              Slate gets to $150,000.
              B♭3

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui

It is interesting that it started being leaked once it was clear McCain was going to lose.
                You mean as McCain staffers were becoming disgruntled and frustrated with the stupidity of the choice?

It became obvious McCain was going to lose a long time ago. This isn't interesting at all. He had a chance immediately after the RNC but it fell dramatically after -- coincidentally, as we found out more about Palin. It should surprise no one it also took a month or so for frustration among staffers to increase to the level of going public...
                "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

Originally posted by Asher
                  You remind me a lot of Palin sometimes. A certain naivety...
                  Dude, that's way too harsh a criticism for MrFun.

Now, if you applied it to some others on the boards, like a fellow Canadian or certain Communists...

Also, isn't it naïvité?
                  Last edited by Q Classic; November 6, 2008, 15:48.
                  B♭3

Comment

Originally posted by Lancer

She's actually achieved something in her life besides a degree in 'womens studies', that pisses them off too.
                    Well, that's true, she did go to more colleges than they did...
                    B♭3

Comment

All the opening post shows is that the Republican Party is infected with childish, petty, vindictive whiners.

Rather than planning how to win the next election, they are focused on blaming each other for the last loss.

Comment

It's a day after the election... who plans for the next election the day after the one before?
                        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                        - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

True, and she had 5 kids and a good husband she treats good and is a governor and one of the two women ever to be on a presidential ticket. Besides that its true, she hasn't done much.
                          Long time member @ Apolyton
                          Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
                            It's a day after the election... who plans for the next election the day after the one before?
                            Hillary did last time around

Comment

If McCain staffers are so infuriated with his loss, why don't they give McCain a knock on the head for choosing such an awful running mate? She was a BAD choice.
                              A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Originally posted by Lancer
                                True, and she had 5 kids and a good husband she treats good and is a governor and one of the two women ever to be on a presidential ticket. Besides that its true, she hasn't done much.
                                Some people are in the right place at the right time and look the right way. That was her.

In terms of actual accomplishments, she's a ****ing stupid, trashy politician. Nothing more, nothing less.

She got elected due to heterosexuals like yourself living out a lucid wet dream about a MILF in power.

Comment

Working...
                                X