Republican Knives come out for Palin...lots of dirt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GePap

Of course we have soldiers, but more importantly, we get the gang members. Cripps, Bloods, Latin Kings, and MS13, all have more experience under actual unfriendly fire than those compound living whities.
    Yeah, if we let them out of prison to fight, we'll be in good shape.
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Of course we have soldiers, but more importantly, we get the gang members. Cripps, Bloods, Latin Kings, and MS13, all have more experience under actual unfriendly fire than those compound living whities.
      Yeah, they live under unfriendly fire...from dumbasses who, like them, hold their pistols sideways to be more "gangsta" and consequently nearly always miss. Plus most of them are on drugs and hate each other. The militia crazies, in addition to greater firepower and superior marksmanship, are typically clean and more than willing to fight together provided the enemy is sufficiently dark and/or liberal.
      1011 1100
      Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

• Originally posted by Pekka
        Hmpf. The one thing that struck me was someone going to fetch the clothes back... to me that's weak. I mean come on, she was not the best candidate but come on, she did stand up when the party called, toured and even though she costed votes, why not let her keep the clothes? That's just weak. I'm not even on her side, I'm just saying let her keep the clothes.
        That would be horribly illegal.
        12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
        Stadtluft Macht Frei
        Killing it is the new killing it
        Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

• How is that illegal? If it's RNC property, it's up to the RNC whether to repossess or file for a replevin order. Is there some sort of campaign finance provision that'd apply to decorations and such?
          Unbelievable!

Comment

wellm when this first became public, the campaign and Palin herself said all the clothing would be donated. So, in her own words, she wasn't going to keep it.
            She would also need to report all the clothing as gifts and pay income tax on it. Otherwise she would be committing income tax evasion.
            Stadtluft Macht Frei
            Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

• Originally posted by Darius871
              How is that illegal? If it's RNC property, it's up to the RNC whether to repossess or file for a replevin order. Is there some sort of campaign finance provision that'd apply to decorations and such?
              See my post above. She would have to pony up ~40% of the cost of the clothes.

(I don't know what Alaska income tax is; this is based on the highest marginal federal income tax rate plus a few percent for Alaskan income tax)
              Stadtluft Macht Frei
              Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

• So would China adopt a One America policy or intervene in favour of the separatists.
                "The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists."
                -Joan Robinson

Comment

• For Drake:

So, no, I think that if there are allegations based on questions or comments that I made in debate prep about Nafta, and about the continent versus the country when we talk about Africa there, then those were taken out of context, and that’s cruel and it’s mean-spirited, it’s immature, it’s unprofessional, and those guys are jerks, if they came away with it taking things out of context and then tried to spread something on national news. It is not fair and not right

Sarah Palin, 11/7/08

Seems like this wasn't made up out of whole cloth, huh?
                  Stadtluft Macht Frei
                  Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

• Originally posted by Elok

Yeah, they live under unfriendly fire...from dumbasses who, like them, hold their pistols sideways to be more "gangsta" and consequently nearly always miss.
                    I've wondered what effect holding a pistol sideways has on its accuracy. Who came up with the idea of holding the pistol sideways, and why?
                    "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

• Why would it necessarily change the accuracy? The only question is how well you both account for and control the recoil, which some do better than others. A good marksman can shoot better sideways than a poor marksman can rightsideup. Though it still does look totally lame.
                      Unbelievable!

Comment

Working...
                      X