Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Oerdin
    Did you read this post, Ming?
    Yep... and was commenting that you were even wrong in "assuming" that DD was talking about the Sr in the past.

So your "excuse" is even weaker

Since you were the one that started this by "rolling your eyes" at somebody else when you mistakenly thought they were wrong... It's a lot of fun when the whole world sees that you were the one that didn't know what they were talking about
    Keep on Civin'
    RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

DD has mentioned Daley Sr rigging elections on numerous times so I feel good about that. Especially since I can recall him talking about a vote rigging incident which occurred in the 1960's. I have already admitted I assumed he was doing the same again. That's twice now. That's not an excuse that's was a mea culpa with an explination.
      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

I don't know anyone who thinks that Daley jr is anywhere near as bent as his father. Still, the father was the epitome of corruption.

Another failed city.
        Only feebs vote.

Comment

Jr is quite corrupt. Not having lived through Sr's reign, I cannot comment on whether the apple has fallen far from the tree. I do know my grandfather got his job as the head of the Cook County Law Library because he attended the same Catholic Church as Sr., even though the two apparently never spoke.
          Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Originally posted by Agathon
            I don't know anyone who thinks that Daley jr is anywhere near as bent as his father. Still, the father was the epitome of corruption.

Another failed city.
            That's because you don't live in chicago. Most people that do know better.
            It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
            X