Young Trick or Treater Gunned Down

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I agree with teh Gatekeeper.
    There's no point in having assault weapons around for the public. I don't care if people use firing grounds, or farmers need a rifle or whatever, but no one needs one of those things that are 'semi-automatic' or 'automatic', except cops and army. Giving them to anyone else is a recipe for trouble.
    Simple equation:killers do less damage with less lethal weapons. Reduce the availability of lethal weapons and you reduce the number of deaths.
    If this spastic had only a knife, he'd have run out, seen it was a kid, and no harm done. If he had a pistol, may be they'd have time to run. They'd be less likely to be hurt.
    "You say that it is your custom to burn widows. Very well. We also have a custom: when men burn a woman alive, we tie a rope around their necks and we hang them. Build your funeral pyre; beside it, my carpenters will build a gallows. You may follow your custom. And then we will follow ours."--General Sir Charles James Napier

Comment

Unbelievable!

Comment

You two realize how retarded and useless the term "assault weapon" is right?
        "The DPRK is still in a state of war with the U.S. It's called a black out." - Che explaining why orbital nightime pictures of NK show few lights. Seriously.

Comment

Working...
        X