• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zkribbler
    Here's a wonderful zombie song

That's so awful, it's good.

Happy Halloween to all!
    Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
    I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

I'm now a big Jon Coulton fan.

Here's Skullcrusher Mountain:

Future Soon:

And "Betty & Me"

Last edited by Zkribbler; October 31, 2008, 17:36.

Comment

Handing out candy.

Just had a couple of tween girls stop by. 13-14 years old. Dressed skimpy. WTF?! The worst part, they smelled like liquor.
        Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
        1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

You should take better care of your kids, Donegeal.

Comment

My kids are 1 and 3. I have a way to go before they get that messed up.
            1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

Originally posted by Donegeal
              Handing out candy.

Just had a couple of tween girls stop by. 13-14 years old. Dressed skimpy. WTF?! The worst part, they smelled like liquor.
              Oh boy. In just a year or two, our taxes will be paying for child care for their babies while they go off to their budding careers at McDonald's.

Comment

I bought over 10 lbs (5 kg) of candy. Most of it was gone after only 1 hour. By the last 30 minutes I was handing out little packages of play-dough. There is an INCREDIBLE amount of kids in the neighborhood.

Comment

Handing out candy.

I hope you had the sense to give them flavored condoms instead of candy?
                  1011 1100
                  Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

I bought over 10 lbs (5 kg) of candy.
                    pffft. Light weight.

We were cleaned out of over $200 in candy. With over 500 trick or treaters IN THE RAIN.

(we get some donations for that part)
                    One who has a surplus of the unorthodox shall attain surpassing victories. - Sun Pin
                    You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

Yes, but you get trick or treaters to come from the neighboring states.

Hope you had a good one.

Comment

The people I've talked to in Southern California have been commenting on how slow trick or treating was. I guess most kids are going to parties instead.

Comment

Is it legal to be searched if you're on probation but the COP DOESNT KNOW THAT at the time of the search only afterwards? And aside from probation he lacks probable cause or consent?

Comment

I see the McCain campaign finally had the sense to kick you out, Wiglaf. Unfortunately, they did it too late.

Comment

Originally posted by Wiglaf
                              Is it legal to be searched if you're on probation but the COP DOESNT KNOW THAT at the time of the search only afterwards? And aside from probation he lacks probable cause or consent?
                              Almost assuredly. Usually, as a condition of probation, you have to waive your 4th Amendment rights. So when the cop searches you without probable cause, he's not violating your 4th Amendment rights because you have none.

Comment

From Halloween to probation searches. I love Apolyton.

If you are on probation, you can be searched. What type of search is dependant on what you are on probation for.

If the cop doesn't know you () were on probation, he shouldn't have searched you without probable cause. I wouldn't. However, most likely what happened is that once the cop realized you were on probation, he had no need to mention probable cause in any report.

Comment

Working...
                                X